Chapter 31 : Let's share the room!

(While coming back from the dungeon.)

"That was pretty sadistic, don't you think?" Isabel said looking at Michael pointing at how he riled up Loreina.

"What are you talking about Isabel? That witch was fooling us for ten years! Ten years! I didn't even lift a finger compared to what she has done!" Michael said pouting.

"Bwahaha, her face was soooo funny!! Right kids!" Michael said grabbing four kids and remembering Loreina's screaming face.

"It was! Hahaha!" Regina said laughing.

"It was really satisfying!" Hestia also said joining the laugh.

"Let's keep going to the dungeon and piss her off like that!" Perez suggested.

"No need to! You kids should not go near that!" Grand Duke ordered. Ashiel nodded.

Amidst all this conversation, Sienna was silent.

"What happened dear?" Grand Duke asked Sienna.

"Huh? Oh..nothing..." Sienna said, coming out of her thoughts.

Ashiel only stared at her.

***

Sienna was organizing her stuff in her room. The new maids said they will do that but Sienna rejected. She did not want to take too many favors from others and get used to it. While facing the cupboard, she was once again lost in thoughts.

At that time

"!!!"

someone hugged her from behind.

It was Ashiel.

"When did you come?" She asked him.

"When you were lost in your little world." He replied.

"Oh.."

"...."

Ashiel picked Sienna up and went on the couch. Then he sat and made Sienna sit on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

Sienna just sat like that and was lost in thoughts again.

"...."

Ashiel looked at her like that and asked,

"What are you thinking so intently?"

"..Nothing..I was just thinking about Loreina." Sienna replied.

"Tsk! Don't think about her. She is not worth your attention!"
Ashiel said who was irritated just by hearing Loreina's name.

"...."

Sienna was lost in thoughts again. Then Ashiel sighed. He knew Sienna won't stop no matter how much he tells her to.

"What are you thinking about her though?"

"That..I was just thinking how the things have changed."

"...."

"Before, Loreina was cared by everyone. Maids, butlers, you three, took care of her so much. Loved her so much..but now..."

"...."

"Now, her condition is like that. Left alone in the dungeon, ridiculed, laughed at, it..it looks like we both have switched the roles!"

"!!!"

Ashiel who heard her say that tightened his arms around her.

"Ouch!" Sienna screamed at the slight pain his grip was causing.

He buried his face in her hair and spoke,

"Don't compare yourself with the likes of her Sienna."

"...."

"You know she brainwashed everyone against you and in her favor. That cunning piece of crap!"

"...."

"I want to dash off this instant and cut her head!"

"!!!!"

"But I can't. Not yet. Death will be too painless for her. She must suffer! She must rot like that! That suits her!"

Sienna was horrified by the scary things Ashiel was saying. She didn't know Ashiel could be this cruel against someone he hated.

Ashiel made Sienna turn towards him and grabbed her lips with his lips.

After a long kiss their lips parted. Then he said,

"You won't be living in this room."

"???"

"You will live with me in my room. I have already told father."

"Ah? No! How can I do that!"

"Why not!"

"Are you for real? How can I live in the same room heir of the duchy lives in? No matter what, you are the Grand Prince. You can't share your room with someone just like that!"

"I am not going to share it with someone random. I am going to share it with the one who will be my wife in the future. The one who will be the Grand Princess after she marries me!"

"...."
Sienna was just staring at her. She was going to open her mouth to reject but

"!!!"

he kissed her again. Then he said,

"Shh!! Don't refuse. You can't refuse. If you refuse, I will forcefully take you to my room!" Ashiel said and he bit her.

"Oww!" Sienna yelped.

She could no longer protest.

Thus it was decided that Sienna and Ashiel will be living together in Ashiel's room.

***

"Hehehe!!" Hestia was grinning from ear to ear!

Isabel was also smirking.

"W-What?" Sienna asked who was embarrassed.

Right now, all the ladies were sitting in the Greenhouse of the duchy.

"Nothing! I just thought that dad's speed of doing things is as fast as ever!" Hestia said laughing.

"What do you mean by that Hestia?" Isabel asked her in wonder.

"Even in our time, dad wasted no time to woo mom as soon as she came of age! It was really a surprise that he was able to hold himself till mom became adult though!" Hestia said with a snort.

"T-To say such things!" Sienna asked her to stop in an embarrassed tone but Hestia was not listening. She continued.

"Actually dad had to be quick. There were a lot of men who were trying to covet mom! They had to! Mom was in fact the best bride candidate of the Feyenoord Empire!" Hestia told Isabel. Isabel was listening with a great interest.

"And one of those men was Admiral Ferrato!" Hestia bursted a bomb!

"~Clank-drop!"

The heard a sound of cutlery falling down. All of them looked behind.

"!!!"

Ashiel, Grand Duke, Michael were standing there with a very scary expression. Behind them stood Lucas and Perez who had put their hands on their head.

"Yikes!! D-Did you hear that??" Hestia asked in a very terrified tone.

But there was no need to answer. The faces of the three were enough to reply that they indeed had heard everything!