Chapter 3 : Finding Sienna

As soon as they were cleansed, the three men of Nacht realized something.

The atrocities they committed against the girl they should have cherished.

Out of them, Ashiel was the one who had grown cold.

He remembered how dearly he loved the girl he thought he hated. He remembered how coldly he rejected her self-defense amulets. How cleverly Loreina had manipulated him into thinking he despised Sienna where in reality he loved her more than life!

Loreina too felt it. She felt things going wrong. The moment Hesaros' flames swept through the castle, Loreina's judicial law and fraud was destroyed. Loreina even lost the magic which she had stolen from Sienna. It was the turn of events he had never expected in her wildest dreams. She was trembling in fear. Fear of what the three of them will do to her now that they have found out the truth.

All the three men of Nacht were boiling with an unexplainable anger. They wanted to cut off Loreina's head right this instance and punish her severly by torturing her for whatever she did to Sienna.

When Grand Duke Nacht was about to open his mouth to give out orders, the gatekeepers opened the door of the court room.

"Lady Sienna! Lady Sienna!" The panicked gatekeeper who had been awakened from Lucas and Hestia's sleeping spell after Sienna's purifying fire was pushed through the castle, came running in the court room, shouted and stopped talking to catch his breath.

A very scary feeling passed through Ashiel who had briefly guessed what would have happened.

"Speak Quickly before I cut your mouth off!" Ashiel shouted.

"That, That, Lady Sienna..Lady Sienna has escaped from the underground dungeon and is nowhere to be found!"

The moment he heard that, Ashiel got cold.

All three of them got cold.

***
(Stable of Nacht Duchy)

The trio was inside stable to get horses for their great escape! Lucas and Hestia both brought out two horses.

"...." Sienna was silent.

"?" Lucas looked at her as if he was questioning her.

"I don't know how to ride a horse." Sienna said who was embarrassed.

"...."

"...."

The kids were silent for a short time bht they knew it already.

Sienna in this life never attended academy so she had no knowledge of riding a horse.

Lucas seeing Sienna trembling in fear at the thought of climbing the horse, remembered something.

***

(Future Timeline)

"I don't want to!" The 11 year old Lucas exclaimed.

"But Your Highness!" Seth who was looking at such Lucas said.

Sienna was quietly watching the situation.

Today was the first lesson of Horse riding which Seth was personally going to teach Lucas.

Seth, who once was Sienna's tutor, now taught both Lucas and Hestia.

Both the children were brilliant in studying just like their mother.

However today was a bit strange.

Because Lucas showed a great dislike at the thought of riding the horse.

Sienna who was looking at the situation quietly said, "Seth."