Chapter 10 : We have to find her!

After a while the future duo returned with their uncle to the inn. They had bought enough time for their parents and it was time to move.

It was time to find someone.

When they came back, Sienna had already cleaned up and Ashiel too was waiting for them.

"Why the hell are we going to Atlanta? Can't you at least tell me that?" Michael asked his niece who was teasing him saying he was like an impatient cat.

"Ugh!" Michael groaned.

"Bwahaha!" Hestia laughed.

Lucas was a silent spectator in this whole conversation who was fed up with them.

And this scene, Ashiel and Sienna watched this scene where their daughter from future was teasing her uncle.

"Tell me right now!" Michael once again told her.

"Not now, In the carriage on our way there!" Hestia replied.

After that Michael had no choice but to accept his niece's order.

"Yes ma'am!" He replied.

Sienna never thought she would see this side of Michael. Michael was being soft with her children. It was a perfect scene of a conversation between a loving uncle and niece.

With very complex feelings, she left the inn with them.

***

They were riding a very big carriage which had Nacht's emblem on it. Sienna never thought there will come a day where she will ride Nacht's carriage ever again. The only time she rode Nacht's carriage was when the Grand Duke brought her to Grand Duchy from orphanage. Later she never went outside duchy except with Loreina.

The setting in the carriage was quite amazing. Both the children were sitting beside their mother. And Ashiel and Michael were sitting in the opposite seat looking at them.

"Now tell me. Who are we going to find?" Michael asked impatiently.

Hestia grinned and replied, "Our Aunty!"

"....."

"....."

Both Ashiel and Sienna were silent.

"!!!!"

Michael was surprised but he had roughly guessed before.

As Michael was about to ask something, Hestia shouted, "Brother!! We should bring Perez brother and Regina too!"

"Ha?" Lucas asked slightly annoyed.

"What? It's their once in a lifetime chance to witness their parents as teenagers like us. We must bring them!"

"No!" Lucas sternly refused.

"But!!" Hestia protested.

"I said No!" Lucas was firm.

And the two of them started fighting.

Their parents did not know how to stop them. To be honest, Ashiel and Sienna in this life were just a few years older than them, and they had no idea how to handle kids in their puberty. It was the time where they themselves barely managed to get out of their puberty. To handle their two children from future, they had no confidence.

But then Sienna scolded them. And surprisingly both the kids stopped fighting after their mother's scolding. Ashiel and Michael were speechless. They had never seen Sienna's this form.

Sienna calmed her children down and asked them to explain what is going on and what are they talking about. Michael too wanted to hear about it.

"Brother Perez and Regina are our cousins." Hestia said.

"!!!!" Michael had a very weird tingling sensation inside his stomach. He knew in which direction this story was gonna go.

"If it's your cousins..." Ashiel opened his mouth this time.

"Yes! Uncle Michael and Aunty Isabel's children. Perez Nacht and Regina Nacht." Lucas explained.

"...."

"...."

"...."

The three of them had briefly guessed what the fight was about but hearing that directly from their mouth surprised them. Michael was the one who was most surprised. He couldn't believe that he had married and even had two children in the future. The jealousy he felt while watching Sienna and Ashiel with their kids yesterday went somewhere else and at that place, the feeling of longing started taking place. He wanted to meet them. His kids, and his wife.

"If it's Isabel" Ashiel asked looking at Michael and Sienna.

And a really bad feeling passed them. Michael and Sienna's expression became dark. Ashiel too was silent.

"Yes." Lucas read their faces and replied, "Daughter of County of Gildnick, Isabel Gildnick".

It felt as if somebody had poured cold water on him. Michael had gone cold. Ashiel and Sienna went silent.

The atmosphere inside the carriage turned gloomy in an instant.

Because, the County of Gildnick was banished from Underworld of Nacht and were thrown out of Nacht territory because of Loreina.