Chapter 13 : The Little Duchess

After marrying Michael who was the little duke of the Underworld, Isabel became the Little Duchess of Natch.

Their wedding took place a year after Sienna and Ashiel's wedding.

Nacht family was growing.

The Nacht Castle which only had scary men in it, quickly became a lively place. As if Sienna and Isabel had finally made those wild ravens into humans. The castle loved their duchesses.

Their Grand Duchess was a very powerful Terraformer and owner of two nameds 'Hesaros' and 'Highsteer'. When she was on the battleground, the situation battle would be as good as won. It was known to the entire empire of Feyenoord that how dearly the Grand Duke of Nacht Ashiel loved his wife. He was someone who would not allow even a strand of her hair to get harmed. Together they had two children who were very powerful terraformers only secondary to their mother. Both of them even owned nameds.

The Little Duchess of Nacht was also a very powerful type 1 battle wizard. Whenever she was on the battleground, she would violently swing her Ice magic sword and kill the magical beasts with a single strike. She was also the best friend of Grand Duchess of Nacht Sienna. Both had a rocky start but they later become very close friends and were like sisters to each other. Little Duke Michael and Little Duchess Isabel's love story was the most funny yet endearing love story in the empire. How the two used to fight like dogs and cats in the academy. But as soon as they graduated, Michael in his loudest voice possible, proposed Isabel in front of the entire academy. Isabel was embarrassed but she too at some point had lost her heart to Michael, so she accepted. Sienna who witnessed the entire event was laughing at both of them and teased them a lot till her stomach hurt. It was a very funny confession!

Even while telling this bizarre confession story to Former Grand Duke of Nacht who had now passed on his title to his eldest son Ashiel and Ashiel, she couldn't contain herself and laughed out loud. Michael who was eating beside her was bursting in the shades of red but he could not stop Sienna from teasing him. The three of them were very happy that there came a time where she could truly talk to them heartily and no longer had walls build around her heart for them. They were happy.

It was decided that Michael and Isabel would be engaged first because Ashiel and Sienna's wedding was approaching. Ashiel wanted to marry Sienna as soon as the battle against Euros ended but Sienna wanted to graduate first. She did not want to be called a Grand Duchess who attends Academy. It would irritate her a lot. Former Grand Duke, Former Emperor and Empress agreed with her much to Ashiel's horror and sadness. It took Sienna a lot of days to make the gloomy Ashiel normal again.

Michael snorted at the hilarity of how insane, mad his brother was for Sienna. But he dare not say that in front of them. Otherwise the wouldn't be long where he leaves the world.

After a year of Sienna and Ashiel's wedding, Michael and Isabel too tied the knot. Together they had two children who were very strong type 1 battle wizards. Perez, their eldest son even owned a named!

Life was going very happily.

All of them had a happy life. Children had very happy memories since their childhood.

Former Grand Duke, Ashiel and Sienna were a little strict in parenting such as not allowing children to eat chocolates in excessive amount. But Michael and Isabel spoiled them. They would take the kids out in secret and feed them lots of cakes and puddings. Especially their aunt/mother Isabel! She would bring them cookies, chocolates, cakes and what-not! Children lover her a lot!

But she also had to go through some dire consequences where she was thoroughly scolded by Sienna when the kids got cavity and were crying in pain. Their little duchess, saved them a lot of times from the slight anger of their mother/aunt(Sienna) whenever they did their little shenanigans! If Sienna disciplined them and raised them gently, then Isabel spoiled them and had a lot of fun experiences with them!

Their aunt/mom(Isabel) always smiled with shining eyes whenever kids approached her, taking them in her embrace. She was always full of positivity and energy.

Kids were sure that even if Loreina had framed Isabel which made her family get banished from the Grand Dukedom of Nacht, she will still find a way to pull through it.

For she was their powerhouse of energy and positivity!

She was someone who never lost her smile!

But when they finally reached Atlanta and met her..

"Mama!!!" Regina cried a lot as she hugged her mother from this world.

Perez was grinding his teeth and had clenched his fists. He felt like he was about to shout out loud, when he saw what had become of his mother.

Lucas and Hestia, when they saw their aunt, they were shocked too. So much so that Hestia started cried and ran towards Isabel and hugged her besides Regina.

"Aunty!!!" Hestia cried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What happened to Isabel?
Find out more in the next chapter!