Side Story 1 : How Sienna bought Poison

(In a distant past before Lucas and Hestia's arrival in this world.)

After waking up early in the morning, Sienna got ready and left the duchy. She was wearing a black hoodie over her dress.

Since they did not pay much attention to her, nobody knew that Sienna was not in the duchy.

Sienna had actually planned for this day since long time.

And the place she was going, was a black market.

***

(At the black market.)

Sienna came inside the market and looked at it in awe.

A lot of illegal things such as fairy wings fabric, rare animals, scary weapons were being bought and sold.

Sienna hesitantly asked a merchant nearby.

"Excuse me. Where can I buy lethal substances?"

"See that black tent in the corner? Go there!" The merchant replied pointing in the corner.

Sienna nodded and headed towards the tent.

She stood outside the black tent and called,

"Excuse me! May I come in?"

After a while, a voice replied,

"Come in."

It was a woman's voice.

***

Sienna went inside the tent.
A scary looking old woman was sitting in the tent, surrounded by a lot of products that she was selling.

Sienna was looking at the things in the tent. There were various snakes bottled up and kept on shelves. There were strange looking boxes too.

She realized that the old woman was looking at her so she headed near the old woman and sat down in front of her.

"Hello. I need something."

"...."

The woman did not reply. She just stared at Sienna, waiting for her to continue.

Sienna who noticed that continued.

"I-I want to buy poison."

The woman only looked at Sienna and she handed Sienna a pamphlet. It was a pamphlet which contained information of various poisons she had. For example, snake poison, scorpion poison, spider poison, butterfly poison, plant poison, fruit poison, flower poison, processed poison, etc.

Sienna looked at it and asked the lady,

"Which one of these is the most lethal one?"

The old lady opened a drawer near her and took a box out. Then she opened it and put whatever was inside in front of Sienna. They were five purple bottles from smallest to biggest.

"This is the venom of Tithi Spider."
The old lady said.

"If you take it, it immediately stops the blood circulation in your body, and chokes the breath." The woman added.

Sienna looked at the bottles in front of her, and chose the fifth and the biggest bottle out of all.

"I will buy this one."
Sienna said.

"It will be 200 Gold Coins."
The woman replied.

Sienna nodded and pulled out a diamond broach from her bag and handed it to the woman.

"I don't have the cash so I'd like to pay with this. You don't need to return the change."

The old woman stared at Sienna and nodded. She took the broach.

Sienna took the bottle of poison and put it inside her bag. Then she got up and started leaving.

"Take this poison only if absolutely necessary. It is extremely lethal and can stop your life in just few seconds."
The old woman said to Sienna.

Sienna looked back at her and nodded.

Then she left.