Chapter 30 : Pathetic Moron!

Loreina's body has started melting like candle wax.

Her face and even the skin under her clothes was melting.

Entire dungeon floor where Loreina was sitting was soaked with rotten pus and blood. It was giving out a rotten stench.

Even the guards who were guarding the prison had put their hands on their nose. Few of them ran away for puking.

All the family members of Nacht including Sienna and Isabel were looking at Loreina in horror.

Hestia came forward and casted a barrier to avoid the rotten stench and evil aura from coming near them. Then the guards took a breath of relief.

Michael looked at Loreina in disgust and said,

"Tsk! Pathetic Bitch!"

Loreina cried at his remark.

"Y-Young Master!"

"Don't talk to me! You wench!"

Michael warned her, disgusted by her appearance.

"W-why are you talking t-to me like that! It-it wasn't me! It is Sienna who made me like this!"

Loreina screamed in pain.

"No!"

Ashiel came forward this time.

"It is your 'greed' that made you like this" He said with an indifferent expression.

"G-Grand Prince! W-why are you looking at me like that!"

Loreina cried, baffled at the hateful gaze of Ashiel.

"Don't look at me like that! I-I am your fiancee! I will be Grand Duchess!"
Loreina said.

"Hah?? Have you finally lost your mind? You disgusting prick!"
Michael screamed.

"Loreina Minagsi!"
Grand Duke said in a firm voice.

"I was going to announce this at the next bureaucratic meeting and let your parents know.."

"..?"

"You are no longer the ward of Nacht!"

"!!!"

"You are nothing but a criminal who dared to conspire against the Grand Duchy of Nacht and Great Empire of Feyenoord. And you will be punished severly when your time comes!",

"G-Grand Duke!"

"It is not me!"

Loreina cried and exploded a fraud to fix her rotting condition but in vain.

The skin on her shoulders had melted and her bones were visible drenched in pus and blood.

She cried, hoping they will take a pity on her but to her horror, the three of them, Ashiel, Michael and Grand Duke were looking at her with a cold gaze. The gaze with which they once used to look at Sienna.

Then she looked at Sienna and screamed.

"Sienna!!!"

"...."
Sienna did not reply and calmly gazed at her.

"You bitch! It's all because of you! You-"
But before she could insult Sienna further Ashiel summoned Thanatos and pointed it at Loreina.

"Heuk!"

Loreina who saw that, shut her mouth immediately.

"One more insult against Sienna and I will shoot inside that disgusting mouth of yours!"

"No! No! No!"
Loreina screamed.

"You should be protecting me Grand Prince!"

"...."

"Why are you taking her side! I! I am the healing angel of this empire! I am better than her!"

'Ah! What a narcissistic moron!'

All of them thought.

"I am the one who should be praised! I am the one who deserves to be guarded by Nacht not Sienna! I am the one who deserves to be the Grand Duchess! I am the one!"

There was a limit to how one could dream and to what extend on could dream.

Michael that day truly understood what "dreaming in vain" truly meant. He was disgusted by the fact that he was played by such a selfish girl who only saw things that fit to her interests.

Even Grand Duke Nacht had folds on his forehead thinking about what in the world was he thinking when he decided to make this pathetic selfish girl in front of him as his ward.

Ashiel was the one who was most creeped out of all of them. He could not believe that he fell for the judicial law casted by such a moronic being who thought about being his wife. He was disgusted.

Three of them remembered the days when everyone compared Sienna to Loreina and stated how superior Loreina was to Sienna. They couldn't believe they looked down upon Sienna for such a pathetic creature who couldn't even compare to Sienna.

All of them thought how stark different reality was. In reality it was Sienna who was far more superior than Loreina who only stole magical powers by eating other humans. Sienna was a powerful Terraformer and also the one destined to be a Healing Wizard. She was the first one in the mankind to subjugate the 'Untamed Hesaros'. She was the Master of Spring Garden and a Child of Purification. The three of them looked at such Sienna and were grateful that she was with them.

Sienna looked at the three of them who were looking at her.

"..?"

"Nothing"
Three of them replied to her questioning gaze and smiled at her.

Loreina who looked at the scene where the three Nacht men who were supposed to hate Sienna were looking at Sienna lovingly and tenderly, screamed.

Michael who saw her screaming immediately had a sadistic plan in his mind.

He went near Sienna and grabbed Sienna's shoulders and then called Loreina,

"Oi!"

"..?"
Loreina looked at Michael who was holding Sienna by shoulders.

"Look at her." Michael said gesturing at Sienna. "She is the one who will be my sister-in-law and the Grand Duchess of this Castle!"

Michael said with an evil grin on his face.

Ashiel also laughed.

All the kids started laughing at how Michael was riling up Loreina.

Isabel and Grand Duke chuckled too.

Loreina was looking at that scene with bloodshot eyes. It could be guessed just by looking at her how angry she was.

All of them, left Loreina like that in the dungeon who was screaming and shouting and went back up.