Alvorado Streets.

The streets of Alvorado:

Tommy's pov:

I found out that the bus drivers name was Selden, it's an odd name but I didn't tell him that.

Something deep within me told me that he wouldn't enjoy me saying that about his name.

I feel like I know him from somewhere, I just can't pinpoint where I have seen him.

It just felt natural to be around Selden, it made me feel nostalgic talking to the driver.

He's a lovely man, who in his free time, helps the kids of misfortune and people without an home.

Some people are just too good for this world, him being one of them. I wish I was that kind.

Apparently he used to work at the royal families castle, as a chef who would make the meals!

Unfortunately though, our journey together has come to an end. As I wait to pay my 400 dollars to get out, I can't help but feel woeful at our departure.

Now, I am the last in the bus along with my new friend.

Friend! I can call him my friend.

"Bye Seldon, I hope to see you again someday!" I say with a gleeful smile.

I wrap my arms around him, it takes in a second before he bundles me in his arms.

We let go and I give him him one last glance before walking slowly off the bus.

I stop when I hear a slight whisper from the man," Goodbye, I pray that you'll find you way back home, dear theuses,"

Its not much more than a faint hushed voice, but I hear it.

"Pardon me what did you say?" Before I turn my head back, someone grabs my arm and pulls me off of the bus.

"What the fuck dude?" I rotate my eyes in the direction of the arm pulling culprit. Father John.

I should of known it was going to him, who elses hand would be so sweaty and grimy.

I hear a motor arouse, the bus is driving away before I could even process it.

Guess my question will never be answered!

I sure hope that Seldon knows that he has deprived me from sleep in the future, I will be thinking of what he said for my whole life.

And I thought he was a half bit decent yet here he is, takimg my peaceand  sleep away just because he warned to make a dramatic exit.

Wait I never payed. OK I forgive him.

I was then reminded that I was no longer in my little town with a low amount of people, when a group of middle aged women wearing clothes

That showed quite alot of skin, (though it's not my place to judge) bumped into me and almost made me tumble over.