Bloody Scene.

The street of Alvorado:

Tommy's pov:

I let out a lewd scream as I see blood dripping down the blondes face, too panic- stricken to look behind me, I launch myself towards Dream in hopes that I could try and protect him from the attacker.

Before my hands could reach his face, I was pulled back by strong arms that were wrapped around my torso.

I screamed, and swang around all body parts possible as I was picked up and shoved into somebodies chest.

I let a few tears prick at my eyes as distress takes over my body. I have worry for me, for Dream, and for, well that's it.

I slightly calmed as the anonymous person that had their arms wrapped around me starts to rub my back and whisper comforting sweet nothings into my ear.

The embrace was so warm and soft. I felt safe when wrapped in them.

I almost fell asleep, to the voice whom belonged to a man, it was deep and fimiliar.

Though those thoughts were completely disgarded when I heard cracks, loud bangs and screams. Dreams screams.

Now I know that I don't quite fancy the homeless man too much, but he has been nothing but nice to me, and

Its hurts me knowing I can't help the man who was so generous and offered to show me something I don't know about!

Sobs resume as though they had never been calmed down, tears dripping down onto the shirt that was forcefully snuggled against.

"Tommy, it's okay. You'll be fine, we are protecting you, you will understand that one day," The man says, his hands threading through and unknotting my hair.

If I thought I knew that voice then, Now I definitely know that voice now.

"Prince Wilbur...?" My voice breaks, I normally would have been embarrassed but there is no time for that.

I sniff, as I slightly lift my head for the first time since I was grabbed, looking at the face, whoms head was just resting above mine a few seconds ago.

I was right. It was the Brunnete.

He tries to give me a sweet smile, I can tell he's agitated and mad. His expressions tell on him. He tries to suppress his eyes of anger, into gleams of softness.

He failed miserably. And he still looked like an angry pomeranian. It took all the power in me not to laugh.

All the fear forgotten as I try and free myself from The young adults arms.

His grips was tight, but I managed to snake my body out of the traps.

"Well, Bye Mr Lanky! I am going to be late, and I will surely get a punishment if I'm late for curfew!"

Mr John had given me a specific time to arrive at. No time sooner. No time later.

I was glad to accept although at this moment I am indubitably displeased that I didn't go to the hotel with the rest.

If I had just went to my room with the rest, then this would be avoided.

Wait why was I upset again?
Ehhh, it's probably nothing important, it can't be that bad if I can't even remember it.

"No, Tommy. Don't you dare turn around!" The prince commanded, his voice booming. It made me flinch, but I am not one to back down.

I would have listened to him if he didn't scream.

"You're not the boss of me! I can do whatever I please!" I exclaim, crossing my arms together, and swiftly turning round.

I felt dizzy as I looked around, there is blood smeared on the gray walls, floors, but the most horrific sight is a man with long light-Pinkette hair ontop of a very beaten up and bloody

Dream. Some of his teeth were scattered across the floor, his porcelain mask was shattered in pieces.

The man raised his fist and lands a hard punch against the man who was groaning and begging for mercy.

I feel tears poke at the edge of my eyes looking at the scene. I never liked when someone had gotten hurt. Or sad. Or anything bad really. No matter who they are. Even Father John.

The sight is sure a shocker for me, as I feel my eyes roll back, I suddenly lose control of my body, it starts to fall back.

My vision goes black and so does my mind. I don't feel my head hitting anything, The prince must have caught me.

So that was what I had forgotten.

I curl myself next to my teddy as I attempt to read a book that Techno was completely obsessed with.

A dim light from my light, allowing me to see the words. The silence of the night making me feel distant from the world.

I wish he was here to read it to me like he used to, but he's gotten older now and doesn't want to spend time with me.

Everytime he reads the gods stories, I ball my eyes out. How could you read or listen to those books and not at least let one tear drop fall!

I cry at a bunch of things, I don't have a clue why but momma says it's because I'm like her. We both care too much for other people!

I liked when Dadza or her told me I was like her, he doesn't talk to me often so when he does it's always a pleasure!

My family and I used to be really close. One day, the cuddles, kisses and story times ended randomly.

Only for me. Dadza spends time with Momma, Techie and wilby! They all have time together. It seems as though i am no longer apart of the family.

It seems as though I am just the little cousin that everyone hates, but they have been forced to look after me.

The other day, when I got hurt, Wilby just rolled his eyes and closed the door on me!

Usually he would rush forward to see what was wrong.

I'm scared that they don't love me anymore. I always feel this emptiness in my stomach when I think of it.

I know I'm being selfish, I don't deserve the life of luxuries I am blessed with, I just want a family.

I did have a family. Now I have roommates whom I see rarely.

A few tears drop down onto Techno's book, I quickly wipe them away. I don't want to make him angry.

I am an inconvenience enough. I shouldn't bother them.