Remember

The streets of Alvorado:

Tommy's pov:

I feel my self slip into consciousness, though not opening my eyes.

It seems as though I am laying on someone's lap. I can also feel a thick blanket covering me, although it isn't a blanket. The fabrics are different.

I feel warm and fuzzy. And safe, but that would be too cheesy to mention. Well I just did in a subtle way

"Is he going to be okay?" What? "Yeah, he will be okay, just traumatized. He only fainted because of shock.

What happened? Why is my head on someones lap? Why aren't I at the hotel? Am I at the hotel! Who do these two voices belong to and why are they so deep?

There is only one way to answer the questions flowing through my head, well maybe only a few questions will be answered, but there's no time to be greedy.

So, I slowly crack my eyes open. Now, I know it's probably early morning, between 1 and 3 am.

I can faintly see the outlines of two figures. I am looking at the bottom of a mans jaw and a bit of his neck.

The man has long soft pink hair, he is wearing a white, Yellow- buttoned up shirt, along with brown trousers and similiar coulored boots.

The other man who he was talking to was obviously, Prince Wilbur.

So, since I am so smart and so brainy, I put two and two together. He's Prince Technoblade!

He aslo looks exactly like the eldest prince, but that's only one of reasons I know its him!

Now, before I make a scene. Let me attempt to recall the moments of the incident leading up to, well this.

Let's see, I talked to Prince Wilbur cause I'm that awesome. Then Dream-OH shit. I remember.

I thrust myself forward, startling the two prince's who were oblivious to my sudden awakening.

Immediately I started regretting my actions, as my head starts banging and my vision becomes blurry again.

I slowly lay myself down onto the lap, that was frozen, probably in shock, that cushoned my head before hand.

My hands touching my forehead to try and make my head stop thumping, the coldness of my hands making my head feel slightly better.

"Ow," I let out after a long and  uncomfortable silence. "Now why did you go do that?" The Pinkette questions me in a judgy voice.

"Um, I make mistakes to, you know like how you made a mistake not covering your face from innocent people, it is a scary view." I snap back, in a sassy attitude.

No one judges me, other than myself. And that one group of teenagers sitting in a group on the sidewalk, like a herd of animals waiting on its prey to reveal itself. I was exoring the streets of Alvorado the other day, so innocently, and I came across one of those, safe to say I have never felt so

judged, and I live in a town where almost all of the people living there hate me.

"You know, Wil told me you had an attitude, but I didn't expect this level of sass," He speaks with slight humor in his voice.

I gasp at his words, "I don't have an attitude!" How dare he even insinuate that I have attitude, and even worse... Sass!??

They both chuckle at me, ignoring my pouting lips.

I was supposed to be at the hotel by now, John is going to kill me. No, actually. He said one day if he got angry enough he would kill me, this could be a reason.

"No!" I jump up, ignoring the aching headache, and the dissy feeling. Which is having a massive effect on my stomach at this moment.

I, dismissing the calls for me by the prince's, continue to stumble towards the hotel.

After what feels like forever, I feel strong arms pick me up, holding the gap between my bottom area and thighs, then an arm wrapping around my back, to where his hand pushes me into his chest.

'His' being prince Technoblade. If I wasn't already readying myself for fainting, I would've fought but since I am too tired, I don't.

I manage to squeak out a few words, "Where are you taking me?" The man disregards me and continues on walking with me in his arms.

I feel my eyelids getting heavy, I don't allow them to fall. I want to see where I am being taken.

Prince Wilbur, who is walking beside the Pinkette, helps putting a warm and fluffy cape around me.

That's what was on me before, a cape. Prince Technoblades cape.

I have the knowledge that it is the prince's as I remember him wearing it around him whilst he was standing on the stage. That's feels like centuries ago.

It isn't just the fact that I saw him wearing it on stage, I remember it. The cape comes with memories. Good and bad.

The cape looks so goofy and big on Techie! I tried not to giggle as he walks towards me, the cape dragging on the floor as he does.
"What are you laughing at, sunshine?" I gasp as the twelve year old starts tickling me.
I let out loud laughs and smiles of joy. As we both fall on the grass. My mother and father grinning on the porch, at our antics. I wish wilby was here but he's sick with the flu, currently my brother is laying in bed sleeping. That's what he's supposed to be doing at least. He is definitely not practicing guitar right now. Actually he is, I lied to you. I can see the Brunnete through the window, carefully strumming the delicate strings on his new present, that he got for his birthday.

I snuggle closer into Techies chest as he reads me the book that he has just recently equipped, it's about Greek Gods.
I sniff the coat that is covering me and keeping me warm. Techies soft voice as he reads the book out loud, Wilbys playing with the strands of my blonde hair, the sound of crickets, the soft silence of the night and the warmth I feel being in between my two siblings, causes me to fall asleep. Wilby was twelve and Techie was thirteen when thatnmoment occurred.

The darkness of the room frightens me,
but I wanted to get techies comfort. Unfortunately, the fourteen year old told me he was busy training, but that I could go into his and cover myself with his cape. So at this moment, I lay on the floor, shaking as I try and forget my nightmare by indulging in my older brothers scent. I hear the door slighlty crack open. Me thinking the monster was back, pushed my head into the cape, now the material was covering my whole body. I tense when the blanket covering me gets softly moved, revealing my head. I look up in fear to find Techie crouching down and watching with adoration. "I'm no fire monster, but I'm the cuddle monster!" He cuddled with me untill I fall asleep.

I feel so alone, so scared, so ignored. Fifteen year old Technoblade told me to go away when I told him I had a nightmare, Wilbur didn't even say anything, he just shut the door on me. My father didn't answer when I knocked on his office door and stated it was me. I couldn't find my mother anywhere, these days she's impossible to find. I didn't see any gaurd or maids at all walking up the halls. So I went back to my room. The words, "Theuses go away!" Stuck with me. He used to call me sunshine, everyone did. Now, I have no one. No friends. No pets. And no family. No one to keep me calm and tell me there was no one in the closet, watching me while I sleep. The only problem is that there is.