Tables Have Turned.

The castle:

Tommy's pov:

I slightly open my eyes as I wake. I quickly close them as I get a glimpse of the sunlight that shines above me. Once my eyes adjust to the light, I open them wide.

I lay in the most comfortable king sized bed, with a soft and warm duvet covering me. It was a bright red color.

I love the color red. It's my favorite thing to look at when I feel stressed out. When I feel sad. Or lonely.

In the room I lay in has a bathroom connected to it with white tiles as the floor, dark blue carpets covering the wooden floor in the room I lay in.

Other than a few cupboards and some small bedside tables next to the side of my bed, there was nothing else in the room.

If I am being completely honest, the room makes me feel like I am never going to be loved by a human being. It makes my heart throb and ache. The room carries an empty feeling to it.

The feeling is fimiliar, I don't know where I remember it from. I live in a town where I am always alone. But that doesn't mean I'm lonely. The memory of this feeling is new yet old.

I hate it. I want to get out of this room. I never want to see this area in my life again.

Oh wait! Where am I?

Maybe I should of thought of that question first but everyones different okay! Jesus, get off my back.

I jump out of my duvet, a small part of me begging to go back to the warmth that I was in before.

What happened? Why am in a random bed? How'd I get here? Where are my socks?

My feet were now bare on the cold floor. It's obvious to me that whoever put me in this bed ate my socks.

There is no other reasonable answer. I will figure out how to get socks later, but now I'll have to figure out how to get out of this room.

Okay, Tommy. Just look around the room for any usefully items that you might need.

I turn my head, analyzing the room. An escape is going to be very hard and probably nearly impossible. Only the wisest and smartest people can escape this. Trust me, I know.

Table. No. Toilet. No. Lamp. Maybe, but probably not. Window. I'll come back to that as a second resort. Socks.

I found them! Door. Oh. Well that's a good plan.

Before I walk towards the door, I quickly grab the two blue socks that lay on the floor.

The might not be my socks but since they stole mine, I'm stealing theirs. Fair trade.

I open the white door, it felt easy to open it, too easy. I look through the door. Seems as though I had some help.

A woman with long dark brown hair and light brown eyes stood in the middle of the door frame.

We both stood there, shocked and surprised for a minute or so, before I feel a wave of deju vu.

"Momma look! Look! A butterfly," I screech as my four year old self  tries to jump forward for the pink, green and white winged butterfly.
"No, no Sunshine. Do you know if your touch a butterfly you could seriously harm them?" She says cradling me in her arms.
I gasp slightly, letting a few tears fall from my eyes. "Why are you crying dearie?" She questions. After calming myself down a tad bit, I answer my momma. "I didn't want to hurt the butterfly, I just wanted to make the butterfly feel loved!" I sniffle. My brunette haired mother looked at me with absolute adoration. "My kind boy." She whisperes to herself, so soft that I myself almost missed it.

For my seventh birthday the chef, Jent had baked me a vinalla cake. He was one of the only people to have wished me a happy birthday. Today I'm going to try and find momma! I never see her any more. If I do get a glance of the woman whom always wears dresses that meet the floor, I approach her, but anytime I talk to her she seems out of it. Zoned out. Like I'm not interesting or important. Maybe she will wish me a happy birthday and celebrate with me! To be honest she was my last resort at a birthday celebration, Wilbur didn't answer my calling from outside his door. Technoblade picked me up, and quite literally threw me out of his room and continued reading. Dadza was doing his king duties, though I could see him making small presents for Wilby and Techie, it really isn't a big deal. I don't mind. Really, I don't mind, I'm okay. I'm fine. I'm not upset. I'm not crying in a corner of my bedroom with my bright red blanket covering me. I'm not sad that my mother completely ignored me and continued making flower crowns. I don't wish that one day, my family will be forced to realize that they missed their chance. I don't feel like I'm just living in a castle, I don't feel like I don't have a home. And I definitely don't feel eyes starring daggers at me through my cupboard.

I convince myself that I am making up things to make myself feel special. I'm not. No one cares for me. Except the old lady back in The Batiant.

The events of last night come back like a tornado. So, that's why I'm here. Why didn't I think of that first.

"Hello there theus- Tommy," I ignore the woman with a soft and nervous voice's mistake. She seemed to be very careful around me. She acts as if I'm going to explode any second now.

"Goodmorning Queen Kristin." I greet politely. Why am I suddenly meeting all of the royal family?

Her smile seems to slightly drop at the fact I called her Queen Kristin, seeming almost as she was in shock that I greeted her so formally.

I thought that was how you greet Queens? Was I wrong?

Awkwardness that wasn't there before takes over my body as the Queen and I stand under the door frame. silently.

This long awkward moment gives me time to think. Think about how I should probably get back to the hotel, hopefully Father John has forgotten about my existence.

Its early in the morning, hearing the birds chirp indicates to me that it could only be between 6 to 7 am. They will all surely still be asleep.

I could make it work, but I need to go now.

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, but I really have to go now. I'm surely going to be beaten if I don't get to the place of where my room is," I apologize to the woman.

I didn't do anything as she slowly processed the things that I had said.

"No, please stay. I'll show you the garden. The kitchen. The library. Just please stay." She pleaded desperately.

Damn why'd you got to do me like that.

A voice that is new to my thoughts, starts to slowly speak out their words. Look at how the tables have turned. Say no, get revenge for all he times she destroyed you.