Too Tall.

The festival:

Tommy's pov:

The family only tore their watchful eyes off my beautiful self when it was time for them to get off of the stage, and let the festival occur.

But they probably were not looking at, My mind is playing tricks on me, it's not a good thing and I will make sure to rid myself of it.

Maybe the reasoning for me being delusional is because of my lack of sleep.

Fuck fires, blood and screaming, although there's alot of that at the festival, what is peoples need to scream everytime they see a Royal even breathing?

Though my focus isn't on the fact that maybe, just a tiny pinch of maybe the Prince is trying to make it through the crowds of cameras and people, and attempting to edge near me.

No, I am more engrossed on the pure anger I feel that a golden bracelet lays in my hand.

No, I am not going to be defeated again. You may have on the fight but I will win the WAR.

I look around, attempting to snatch a glimpse of where the homeless telly tubby is.

I snigger in victory as I spot the man laying on the ground all the way at the end of the festival, his back against a wall.

I will have to push through thousands of people to get there. But I am not going to be be treated nicely by someone who deserves this gift much more then me.

No person who is struggling should EVER put someone else infront of them. I think the saying goes, 'Charity starts with Father John,'

No, no. That's the Batiants saying. The saying that normal people say is, 'Charity always starts at home,'

Maybe I can give him some of my money, let's see what he says then, Dream is totally going to regret giving me free stuff now.

I jostle through the crowd and I make my way to the man, whose eyes are closed and enjoying his slumber, that I oh so yearn for.

When I finally reach him, I surreptitiously, without a noise get out my money of 200 dollars and put it in the grey hat that lays there, holding about 30 dollars already.

I then softly place the bracelet in the hat aswell. He didn't even move a muscle.

Mission complete.

Wait he's shivering. Well I wouldn't mind some extra credit and show him who's really boss.

I take my backpack that I held, I place it on the floor and search for a special something.

Pulling out the blanket that Bad had gifted me, laying it down on the shivering man and tucking him in, I finished my tasks discreetly and I am proud.

When he wakes up he will be shaking by the amount of dominance that I just inflicted on him.

I slyly smirk as I turn around, only to be met with a hard wall?

I fall to the ground as my head strikes the concrete, I don't remember there being a wall there? It's okay as long as no one saw, I'll be fine.

I look to both sides of me, making sure no one saw me, I slowly get up onto my legs, and brush the dirt off of my clothes.

I feel a painful sensation at the back of my head when I touch it, I brought my hand down and saw a thick red substance covering it.

I'll go back to the hotel to see what I can do. As long as I don't burst into tears right now, then I will be A okay.

"Sorry for standing in your way," A deep voice says, startling me to my core. I slowly bring my head up to see the tall and lanky brunnete that was on the stage merely an hour ago.

I gasp slightly as my eyes widen.

Oh my god!

"I am Princ-," He tries to speak but I cut him off completely, "Why the fuck are you so tall?"

This world is not fair, why does this fucker get to be tall and Im not. I don't like him.

He is tall, my neck hurts looking up to meet his eyes. It's so rude and disrespectful when people are tall. Like, who the fuck do you think you are?

"I kno-, Wait what?" His expressions show me he is confused, "You heard me lanky ass motherfucker, who ALLOWED you to be so tall?"

"There's nothing wrong with being tall!" That's what all tall people say, "Yeah, well your being inconsiderate to all the short people out there, like share some, We need it!"

His mouth hangs open, he didn't expect my response, but I don't understand what else I would say.

After he stands there and says nothing for a while, the bitch finally opens his mouth, "It was very kind and generous of you to give that homeless man some money and a blanket."

How dare he, The prince just insulted me in every way possible.

Kind? It's not kind, it's an act of war.

"I am not attempting to be kind or genorous," I spat out, not to rudely though, he may still hand over some of that sweet delicous tallnes.

"What were you doing then?" He raises an eyebrow at me, his caramel eyes gleaming in amusement.

"Asserting my domincance." I say with a straight face, no humor implied at all! Yet he still burst out laughing falling to the floor.

I finally saw what was behind him, people were crowded around him and I, most of them with their fancy phone in hand.

I don't know what it can do, other than ring someone up. All I percieve is that it's alot of money.

In The Batiant we aren't allowed phones, Father John has one, though it's plastic and has a wire connected to a wall.

It does make me wonder why they all have it in their hands, infront of their faces.

Am I missing something?

"Mr. Lanky?" I ask the laughing man whom eventually calms down, standing up again, sheltering me from the weird people.

"Yes," He answers, "Why are there people with fancy phones in their hand, and why is it infront of their faces?"

He looks back and sees the people, though he pays no mind to them, going back to what he was doing before.

Talking to me.