Chapter 2

Tanjiro pov
"What is your name?""I am a water hashira and my name is giyu, giyu tomiokia,what is your name kid?""I am Tanjiro Kamado"as that water hashira stood there I was just wondering what a hashira is and what they do." Hey Tanjiro what are you doing aren't you supposed to be with the other 5 Kamados?""well yea I am supposed to be with my family but I did not come home yesterday because a man told me to stay at his house since it was midnight and when I came back in the morning I saw my family dead on the floor with blood all over the floor and-""WHERE DO YOU LIVE SHOW ME WHERE YOUR HOUSE IS!"damn did he just cut me off,RUDE.

As I led him to my dead family he just followed me and when I looked back he looked so handsome with his serious face but I had to ignore his handsome face because we were doing something serious right now.

As we were in front of my house I opened the door and then I realized that my family's bodies were gone."Tanjiro where is your family's bodies?""I don't know ,they were just here and how did they just magically disappear."'that's strange someone must have come here to get the bodies unless it was the demon that killed your family"

Giyu pov
As I tried to think about how the bodies disappeared I couldn't focus cause the boy's face looked so adorable and cute that all I thought was negative thought of me and him together.STOP GIYU TOMIOKIA YOU HAVE TO FOCUS PLUS HE MIGHT NOT EVEN LIKE YOU(they are 4 years apart)
"Um giyu what is a hashira and what do they do?""Well they are demon slayers but more advanced."HOLY SHIT HIS CURIOUS FACE IS SO CUTE.okay just concentrate on this problem."Tanjiro do you want to become a demon slayer?""well yea I want to get my revenge on the demon that killed my family"

"I can tell my old master to train you to become a demon slayer""REALLY"OMG HE IS SO CUTE,FOCUS!

Tanjiro pov
As giyu asked me if I wanted to join the demon slayer corp I was so happy because I would be able to get revenge but as I told him "REALLY" in a happy voice he started to blush but I did not mine Because I was just admiring his handsome face. "Hey giyu do you think we should be heading to your master's place?""well it seems late and since your house is covered in blood why don't we get some food for you and you can get some rest so that way we can go to his place tomorrow"" um sure but I don't have that much money to get a room so I can stay.."

Giyu pov
I felt bad that he couldn't afford a room so I will let him stay in my guest room at my estate because I did not want him to be sad."well I can let you stay at my estate for the night if you are okay with it.""I'm fine with it and thank you giyu."as Tanjiro said that he also bowed down and thanked me for letting him stay the night at my estate. "Come on giyu" said tanjiro with a cheerful face. SO CUTE

Nobody's pov
As Tanjiro and giyu headed to giyu's estate giyu decided to ask a question about Tanjiro's family ."hey Tanjiro what is so important about the Kamado family and why is muzan after""well it just that us Kamado's have this special dance called the Hinokami Kagura dance and people say that it is a breathing style that demon slayer do but not all demon slayers can do it.""so the Hinokami kagura is a breathing style and do you know the name of the breathing style""no but all I know is that it's like the Hinokami kagura ""okay" As Tanjiro and giyu reached to giyu's estate Tanjiro was shocked at how big it was.

Tanjiro's POV
So this is giyu's estate,God DAMN it's so big."So this is your estate.""Believe it or not it is my estate.""Do you clean the whole house all by yourself?""Yes and-"

Giyu's POV
"Yes and-""Well hello there giyu""huh"As I turned around I saw Shinobu kocho the insect hashira. What is she doing here "Ara Ara giyu who is he?""Oh hi my name is Tanjiro Kamado"

Nobody's POV
As Tanjiro introduced himself to the insect hashira she kept giving giyu a confused look. "Um giyu what is Tanjiro doing with you.""Oh well Tanjiro,um I found him while I was coming from my mission and he told me his family died and-""Ara Ara is that true Tanjiro""um yes ma'am, don't want to interrupt you but what's your name?""Oh my name is Shinobu Kocho""Wait I know who you are!""You do"

Shinobu's POV
HUH THIS KID KNOWS WHO I AM!?!?
"You do..""Yeah I remember you,you saved me and my sister from a demon before you told us you were the insect hashira"

Flash back

Tanjiro's POV
"Hey nezuko you wanna come and walk with me up the mountain?"please say yes nezuko "Sure brother I always wanted to go up the mountain but we have to get home before it is night""don't worry sis I will protect you if something happens to us okay""okay"

Nobody's POV
As Tanjiro and Nezuko were walking up the mountain they were going to return home because it was about to be night time but they ended up getting lost and couldn't find the path they were on "um brother are we lost?""yea"Tanjiro said with a worried expression on his face.As they were walking down the mountain trying to find the path they heard a noise of someone running towards them"uh brother what's that noise""WATCH OUT NEZUKO!!""huh"before the demon could scratch nezuko instead it scratched Tanjiro on his arm. Tanjiro pushed the demon with his other arm "NEZUKO RUN""what about you brother""JUST RUN""Okay"Nezuko ran as fast as she could and tried to find someone to help Tanjiro

Nezuko's POV
Ugh how far do I have to go to find someone to help my brother "oof"ouch did I bump into something "Ara Ara are you okay" it's a human I bumped into she can probably help us "I'm okay but please help my brother" was I crying I can feel tears coming down my eye "WHERE'S YOUR BROTHER IS A DEMON ATTACKING HIM""Yes,follow me", Who is this lady wait is she who I think she is,wait she a demon slayer"were here miss"

Nobody's POV
As Shinobu was fighting the demon Tanjiro was injured pretty badly but was still alive "BROTHER ARE YOU OKAY" "Nezu..ko I'm ok..ay"When Shinobu was done fighting the demon she did not have a single scratch on her"is your brother okay"" yes thank you so much I don't know how I'm gonna pay you back""it's okay it's my job to protect people from demons by the way my name is Shinobu Kocho I'm the insect hashira and what's your name.""My name is nezuko Kamado and my brother's name is Tanjiro Kamado."
"Let's get you guys home.""okay"

End of flash back still
shinobu's POV
So this kid still remembers me "So Shinobu what were you doing at my estate??""Ara Ara giyu are you mad at me I was just walking around here and I saw you and wanted to say hi"geez why is he mad at me ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ wait what if.."Hey giyu I have a question for you" "What is it Shinobu?"

Giyu's POV
What does this women want and why is she whispering something in my ear "Do you like Tanjiro Kamado?"HUH Shit did she find out that I like Tanjiro "Ara Ara giyu why are blushing""I'M NOT BLUSHING and no I don't like him""okay bye giyu""bye""Giyu are you okay""yes let's just go inside and eat ""okay" Shit I almost got caught.

OMG I finally got the confidence to do the chapters and sorry if you can't understand it but I will try my best(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)