Chapter 26 (Halloween Special)

[Everyone in the Demon Slayer Corp was having fun at the party that Kagaya hosted]

Nobody's POV
Tanjiro was nervous during the party since it was a red moon and Giyu would be out of control, but Giyu was acting normal "Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said as he ran towards Tanjiro "Hey Zen, where's Koa?" "Oh Mitsuri said she wanted to take care of him so I gave Koa to Mitsuri" Zenitsu said "That's a relief" Tanjiro said "How's Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked "Right,about Inosuke... He's drunk" Zenitsu says giving a nervous smile "Well that's um..."  Tanjiro said "Well I'm gonna leave since it's already 11pm" Zenitsu said while signing "Okay see you tomorrow then"  Tanjiro said "Bye" Zenitsu said while walking towards drunk Inosuke.

[With Rengoku and Tengen]

"Rengoku can we please do it." Tengen said "Okay,only because it's your birthday" Rengoku said while already regretting his decision "Thanks~" Tengen said as he walked towards Rengoku "How many rounds should we do?~" Tengen said with a smirk on his face, Rengoku was nervous and stepped back,he noticed that he was at the edge of the bed. Tengen then picked Rengoku up and laid him on their bed.

"ahh~ mm~" Rengoku couldn't handle Tengen's long dick "You're tight" Tengen said while panting "Wait~ Tenge~" Tengen was thrusting Rengoku at a fast pace "Ngh~" Rengoku's mind was blank, he couldn't think straight "Do you still regret your decision?~" Tengen whispered in Rengoku's ear "I... Don't~Ahh~" Rengoku couldn't speak right due to Tengen thrusting him really hard.

[After a couple of rounds Tengen finally cum and Rengoku had already cummed 6 times "How do you feel?~" Tengen asked Rengoku "Why... couldn't you be a bit more gentle-" Rengoku was surprised that Tengen started thrusting him again, but at a faster pace than before "Ahh! Tengen~" Rengoku couldn't handle Tengen's dick, he just wanted Tengen to stop "Tengen~ sto~" "Quit being a crybaby Ren,you can handle this, plus it's already the 10th round, you should already be used to me" Tengen while slapping Rengoku's ass while thrusting him "Ahh~" Rengoku couldn't say anything, all he wanted was to Tengen to stop.

After some extra rounds Tengen decides to stop, while on the other hand Rengoku's dick is twitching and he is in pain. Tengen lays beside Rengoku and hugs him "I'm sorry Rengoku" Tengen as he caresses Rengoku's hair, Tengen realizes Rengoku is asleep.

[The others at the Party]

"Thank you for coming to this party" Kagaya says while being half drunk."Everyone leaves and heads to their house. Tanjiro goes and picks Koa up and they then return to Giyu's Estate, Tanjiro then puts Koa to sleep and then Tanjiro goes to sleep and Giyu hugs Tanjiro and they both sleep peacefully.

HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HAVE A GREAT MORNING NIGHT AFTERNOON