Chapter 7

Nobody's POV
Giyu went on a mission and didn't come back for  a day and the demon slayers were especially worried especially Tanjiro.

"CRA CRA TANJIRO MASTER NEEDS YOU!"Tanjiro's crow said as he flies towards Tanjiro"Master needs me?"Tanjiro mumbles,Tanjiro runs to headquarters and bows down when he sees the Master "Hello Master"Tanjiro says as he bows down "Hello my child"Master says in a calm tone"Is there anything I can do for you?"Tanjiro says as he looks at the Master"Well as you know Giyu Tomiokia was on a mission and hasn't come back.""Yes Master I am aware of that"Tanjiro says while being worried about Giyu"Since you are not on a mission,I want you to go and find Giyu Tomiokia and bring him back no mattet what"The Master says"Yes Master I will do anything to bring the Water Hashira back even if it costes my own life!"Tanjiro says smiling at the Master"Thank you Tanjiro"The Master says dismissing Tanjiro

Tanjiro heads to the mountain Giyu was in,but Tanjiro feels like its his fault for Giyu missing because Giyu asked him to go with him but Tanjiro said no,so now Tanjiro will do anything to bring Giyu back

As Tanjiro headed to the mountain he used his nose to try and sense Giyu but he smelled multiple demons around the area"How many demons are here!?"Tanjiro thought looking around the mountain,a demon appears behind Tanjiro and Tanjiro gets flunged and gets slammed by a lot of trees, Tanjiro screams in pain and gets back onto his legs "Fuck now I have to defeat a damn demon!"Tanjiro thought as he got his katana ready to battle the demon,after some minutes of the demon and Tanjiro fighting,he is able to slice the demon into two pieces "Damn how long did I take?"Tanjiro mumbles as he looks up and the moon is fully up "Okay this is harder than I thought"Tanjiro says  while walking around trying to find Giyu, Tanjiro gets slammed to a tree by a demon but this time the demon was big "Fuck another one!?"Tanjiro thought but before he could react the tree he got slammed on was falling on top of him and Tanjiro screams in pain as the tree fell on top of him and Tanjiro breaks the tree and gets on his legs but falls to his knees(His legs are weak)The demon attacks Tanjiro but Tanjiro was able to use a breathing style he never used before,he was able to cut the demon's head off and he then looks at the demon,He is completely confused on why he used that fire looking breathing style,after some minutes of Tanjiro being confused he quickly gets up ignoring the pain in his legs and runs more into the mountain to find Giyu"CRA CRA ZENITSU NEEDS YOUR HELP CRA CRA!"the crow says as it flies past Tanjiro"Zenitsu needs my help!"Thought Tanjiro as he runs to the locations Zenitsu was at.

After Tanjiro runs to the location he find Zenitsu under a house and is badly wounded"Zenitsu!"Tanjiro runs towards Zenitsu and sees that Zenitsu is unconscious"no not you"Tanjiro says under his breath "Aww does someone care for a useless creature that can't even protect themselves!"A demon says smiling at Tanjiro,Tanjiro starts feeling his blood boil and uses the fire looking breathing to kill the demon "Don't you dare say that about my friends you're just jealous cause you never had a friend!"Tanjiro says as he cuts the demon into pieces.After he kills the demon he picks Zenitsu up and carries him to the Butterfly Mansion and then walks back to the mountain to find Giyu,but Tanjiro didn't notice that the demon he fought stabbed him on his back and it was bleeding a lot and it started atraching the demons on the mountain and there was a group of demons that surrounded Tanjiro and Tanjiro fought them and he was wounded badly but he didn't care because he wanted to save giyu and bring him back.

Tanjiro falls unconscious and wakes up in the Butterfly Mansion and was told to stay there for a few days and Tanjiro stayed but was blaming himself for not going along with Giyu, during the few days of staying at the Butterfly Mansion he harmed himself until it was time to go back to finding Giyu, nobody found out about Tanjiro because he stayed in his room and Tanjiro tried to commit but Zenitsu stopped him before he committed and Zenitsu told him to not do it because he wouldn't have anyone else to talk to and a lot of people would suffer because of Tanjiro a lot of people changed.

In the mountain Giyu is

"Giyu-san where are you?"Tanjiro mumbles, Someone slams Tanjiro to a tree and leaves, Tanjiro was left in pain"What the-"Tanjiro was confused on who slammed him to the tree,Tanjiro goes back to finding Tanjiro,since Tanjiro didn't sleep due to Giyu missing he was exhausted and stressed out,also overwhelmed"You're still looking for a weakling"A voice said but tanjiro couldn't figure out where the voice came from"Hm I believe your looking for that dumb Water Hashira!"the voice said laughing"That sounds like one of the hashiras"Tanjiro thought"Why are you quiet,I thought you were going to bring him back but its already been more than 5 days"the voice said"Wait that's SANEMI'S VOICE!"Tanjiro thought"Why would you say that about one of your partners Sanemi"Tanjiro says while looking at the tree Sanemi was sitting up on"C'mon Giyu is just a emo kid that can't express his feelings!"Sanemi says laughing"WHY ARE YOU EVEN MAKING FUN OF GIYU IF YOU KILLED YOUR OWN MOTHER AND YOU EVEN HAVE A BROTHER THAT YOU HATE!"Tanjiro says yelling at Sanemi"How do you-"Sanemi then jumps down the tree and runs towards Tanjiro and slams him towards a tree and stabs Tanjiro with his katana"If you tell anyone about this I will slice this little head of yours!"Sanemi says then he vanished away, Tanjiro smiles hiding his tears and just looks up at the sky and sees the sun go down"Haha why am I letting every one hurt me"Tanjiro says laughing,then gets up and continues looking for Giyu"Damn how long is Giyu-san going to stay hidden?"Tanjiro says walking around with deep wounds and blood all over his face"Damn how many am I going to lose people"Tanjiro says laughing at himself.

As Tanjiro continues looking for Giyu he realizes that he got himself lost and it's midnight which meant he would have to stay at a cave, Tanjiro ends up having to sleep under a tree because he couldn't find a cave and then he wakes up and looks up at the sky and sees the sun rising"Another day of finding Giyu-san"Tanjiro says getting up and walking around trying to find Giyu "I'm so exhausted"thought Tanjiro as he walks around and is to tired to barely get a small smile on"hmm I wonder why he went so deep into the mountain?"Tanjiro mumbles and finds some berries and eats them and starts walking again "is there any lake or creek here?"Tanjiro thinks as he looks around,after some searching he ends up finding a creek and he takes his clothes off and he washes himself in the water and then he gets out and puts his clothes on and struggles to dry his long hair and then decides to put his hair up(he  has his hair like yoriichi)

It starts getting dark but Tanjiro starts smelling Giyu and follows the scent and find Giyu on the ground unconscious

"G-giyu-san!?"Tanjiro runs towards Giyu and sees that he is still breathing but is unconscious,an hour passes and Giyu wakes up and jumps up a tree and starts turning into a demon"G-giyu-san!?!"Tanjiro says bavking away from Giyu

⚠️⚠️⚠️Spoilers chapter 8⚠️⚠️⚠️
As Giyu looks at Tanjiro he looks at him with anger and starts attacking him and Tanjiro tries to protect himself from his attacks

Hope you guys liked this chapter and sorry if I didn't post this because I was busy and sorry if I didn't add the part where they find nezuko but I promise it's going to be on chapter 8

Have a great morning/night/afternoon😊

Words:1430