Chapter 18

[As Tanjiro goes back to his room he spots Shinobu in her office]

"Hello Ms.Shinobu!" Tanjiro says as he gives Shinobu a bright smile "Tanjiro can I talk to you about something..." Shinobu said as she looked at Tanjiro"Sure what is it Ms.Shinobu?" Tanjiro says as he entered Shinobu's office"Can you close the door" "Sure" Tanjiro says in confusion and closes the door behind him"Come sit down" Shinobu says as she points at the chair in front of her, Tanjiro sits down and faces Shinobu"So what did you-" "You knew I liked Giyu and you decided to let him have sex with you!" Shinobu says as she interrupts Tanjiro and starts speaking in an enraged tone "Ms. Shinobu I-I didn't know y-you had a crush on him... "Tanjiro said as he felt guilty for what he did "Look Tanjiro all you have to do is stay away from Giyu and let me take care of him"Shinobu said as she looked at Tanjiro in the eye" I-i can't do that Ms.Shinobu..." Tanjiro said as he gripped his uniform pants and looked down at his knees.

As Tanjiro kept looking down at his knees he didn't realize that he was lost in his thoughts until he heard Shinobu say"If you don't do it then I'll kill that child of yours"Tanjiro looked up at Shinobu and was furious due to whdat she said "I won't let you" Tanjiro said as he tightened the grip on his pants.

Tanjiro's POV
I won't let you take my baby away, plus it's not my fault you didn't confess your love to him. I thought as I looked at Shinobu furiously "Tanjiro if you don't stay away from him then I'll kill the baby right now!" Shinobu said as she kept her filthy smile on her face "What's the point of killing my baby if Giyu is going to want to have sex with me again" I said as I kept my eyes locked on Shinobu's face.

Before I knew it Ms.Shinobu ran towards me holding a knife in her hand, She was aiming for my stomach.In a blink of an eye Giyu-san appeared and he got stabbed by Shinobu"G-giyu!?" Shinobu backed away and was shocked on how Giyu-san appeared to protect me, the good thing was that he had his muzzle on"Mmf!" Giyu-san said as he looked at me and then took the knife out his stomach"Giyu-san Are you okay!?" I said as I rushed to check on Giyu-san"Mmf..." Giyu-san said, it sounded like he was upset about something"What's wrong?" I then turned to face Ms Shinobu, but she wasn't there anymore, Strange but alright."Mmf" Giyu-san then took his muzzle off and gave me a kiss on my cheek, I blushes due to that being unexpected "Why was she trying to stab you?" Giyu-san said in a slightly furious tone "Well... it was because she had a crush on you and was never able to confess and she also told me to stay away from you or she would kill um..." I looked down to the floor" Was it of the baby... " Giyu-san said in a gentle tone, I nodded my head and then I looked up at him"I still love you and I will always protect you" Giyu-san said as he cupped my face on his hand"I love you too" I saidwith a bright smile.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I LOVE Y'ALL VERY MUCH THANK YOU

I made a short chapter because I won't be able to be on my phone for awhile since I have violin practice and because I have to also study for some quizzes:)

HAVE A GREAT MORNING NIGHT AFTERNOON

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK Y'ALL COMMENTS DUE TO HOW BUSY I WILL BE BUT I'LL TRY UPLOADING MORE CHAPTERS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER BEFORE 2024 :)