Chapter 20

[As The Master Kagaya realized that it was October which meant that Halloween was on the 31st of October]

"Good morning Master"The Hashiras greeted their Master"Good morning my children"Kagaya replied to The Hashiras"Is there anything you need Master?"Shinobu asked as she raised her head to look at Kagaya "Yes since Halloween is coming,I decided that we should make a Halloween party for a celebration for all the people who have survived so far!" Kagaya said with a bright smile"That's an amazing idea Master!" Tengen replied "Yes make sure to tell my other children" Kagaya said "Yes Master" The Hashiras said as they bowed to their Master "You are dismissed but don't forget that the party is on October 31st" Kagaya said as he dismissed his children.

[After The Hashiras told the other Demon Slayer about the party]

"HAVE Y'ALL HEARD ABOUT THE PARTY!" Inosuke screamed as he ran towards Tanjiro"Yeah Rengoku just told us that!"Tanjiro said with excitement (Giyu was in the box on Tanjiro's back)"Inosuke!"Zenitsu said as he ran towards Inosuke and had a smile on his face"Hey Zenny!"Inosuke said as he ran towards Zenitsu and hugged him "Hey Tanjiro" Zenitsu said as he hugged Inosuke back "Hey,are y'all going to the party?" Tanjiro said as he looked at Zenitsu and then at Inosuke "Yeah we are!" Zenitsu said while still smiling "Hey but isn't there going to be a red moon on October 31st?" Zenitsu said as he looked up at Inosuke and then at Tanjiro "Oh yeah there is" Tanjiro said "Hey didn't they say that Demons lose control?" Inosuke said "I wish you luck Tanjiro~" Inosuke said as he walked away with Zenitsu"Huh?"Tanjiro said in confusion but then realized"Oh..." Tanjiro said as he turned around and walked towards The Butterfly Mansion "Hopefully he doesn't lose his control..."Tanjiro thought as he entered The Butterfly Mansion,As Tanjiro entered his room he put the box down on the ground and walked towards the window and closed the blinds so that Giyu could go out of the box.

[7:46pm]

"Giyu-san..."Tanjiro mumbled while he was sleeping "Tanjiro are you okay?" Giyu said as he touched Tanjiro's forehead and noticed that he has a fever "Giyu-san..."Tanjiro said as he slowly opened his eyes"It's okay Tanjiro"Giyu said as he picked up and sat Tanjiro on his lap and covered him with a blanket "How are you feeling right now love?" Giyu said as he stroked Tanjiro's hair"I feel weak..."Tanjiro said in an exhausted tone.

[5:33am]

As The Hashiras were planning oh what to do for the party Giyu's crow went and landed in front of Rengoku "A LETTER FROM TANJIRO KAMADO CRA CRA CRA!" The crow shouted as he looked at Rengoku, Rengoku then took  the letter from the crow and opened it

[The Letter]

Dear Rengoku I wanted to say that since there would be a red moon on October 31st I might not able to go to the party since I wanted to take care of Giyu-san.

I also wanted to say that I won't be able to attend to any missions since I'm still recovering and I also have a Fever, I'm also going to give birth in October,but I still don't know what day so I hope you and The other Hashiras are able to celebrate when i give birth.

I wanted to ask you about how Ms.Shinobu is doing since she almost stabbed me due to her jealousy over Giyu-san and I also wanted to ask about how you and Tengen are doing since you told me that you and Tengen finally started dating.

From Tanjiro

"What did Tanjiro say?"Tengen said as he noticed that Rengoku was red "Oh he was just asking about our relationship..."Rengoku said as he looked up at Tengen "Did he ask you about us having sex?" Tengen said as he looked at Rengoku "No" Rengoku said as he turned into a darker shade of red "Do you ever want to have sex with me?" Tengen asked Rengoku "Yes but not now" Rengoku said as he looked away "Really!?" Tengen said as a smile appeared on his face

SHORT CHAPTER

SO I AM GOING TO MAKE A CHAPTER FOR HALLOWEEN YAY!

HAVE A GREAT MORNING NIGHT AFTERNOON OR MIDNIGHT