Chapter 16(Smut? Sanemi x Obanai?)

Characters Ages
Demon slayers-
Tanjiro-16
Zenitsu-16
Inosuke-17
Nezuko-14
Kanao-15
Genya-17

Hashiras-
Shinobu-20
Mitsuri-21
Obanai-20
Sanemi-22
Giyu-19
Muichiro-14
Gyomei-25
Rengoku-23
Tengen-25

[As Mitsuri stayed in the medical room she hadn't woken up]

"I wonder why Mitsuri collapsed"Rengoku said in his usual loud voice"Well weren't you and Tengen there" Obanai said"Well no shit but we didn't see anything" Tengen said as he rolled his eyes"Okay let's not argue about this let's just hope Mitsuri wakes up anytime sooner" Shinobu says as she started getting more anxious due to Mitsuri not waking up(It's been a week)"Lets just pray for her" Gyomei said as he started praying"What's going on?" Muichiro says as he gives everyone a confusing look"Where's Mitsuri?" He says"Well young Muichiro let's just say Mitsuri is sleeping" Rengoku says as he tries to not worry Muichiro since he is really close with Mitsuri"Okay" Muichiro says as he goes back to daydreaming"I feel bad for lying to him..." Rengoku says"Yeah" Tengen says looking at Muichiro and then at Rengoku"I'll go check up on her" Shinobu says as she gets up and walks towards the room Mitsuri is in.

As Shinobu opens the room door she spots Mitsuri sitting up and looking out the window"I see you're awake..." Shinobu says as she signs in relief"Shinobu... what happened?" Mitsuri says as she turns her head and looks at her.

[After Shinobu explains]

"Oh so I collapsed and didn't wake up for a week..." Mitsuri says"Yes you also got a scratch on your arm" Shinobu says in her usual calm voice"Yeah I saw it when I woke up""Before you collapsed did you feel like something scratched you?" Shinobu says"Well no why?"Mitsuri says as she looks at Shinobu with a worried expression"Well when I collected some of the blood from the scratch it appeared that you had demon blood mixed with your blood" Shinobu says looking down" T-thats impossible"Mitsuri says as she looks at Shinobu in disbelief"I haven't told anyone else" Shinobu says

As Shinobu and Mitsuri were talking they didn't realize that Muichiro was standing in the doorway and he had a shock expression on his face"Mui-" "Mitsuri you've been-" Muichiro couldn't get the words out of his mouth, his head was filled with a lot of thoughts and he couldn't think straight"Muichiro, I was resting for a week due to how I collapsed while looking for Muzan" Mitsuri says while looking at Muichiro "You're going to be okay,right?" Muichiro said as he wanted to know if Mitsuri was going to be okay due to him looking at her like an older sister or perhaps like a mother figure"I am going to be okay Muichiro,so don't worry"Mitsuri says as she gives him a smile"Okie!"Muichiro smiles and walks away.

After Muichiro leaves Shinobu and Mitsuri sign in relief"Well at least he didn't question about you having some demon blood" Shinobu says, Mitsuri nods in agreement"Um... Mitsuri I don't know if this is the right moment to ask but can we make our relationship official..." Shinobu says as she looks at Mitsuri"Yes!" Mitsuri says while smiling brightly, Shinobu walks up to Mitsuri and hugs her"Can I get off this bed it's uncomfortable" Mitsuri says and Shinobu nods and helps her off the bed(Mitsuri is taller than Shinobu)

As Mitsuri takes Shinobu to her room she spots Sanemi and Obanai kissing
"Sanemi, Obanai what are y'all doing!?" Mitsuri says in a shock voice"Huh!?" Sanemi looks at Mitsuri but then covers Obanai's mouth so that the Love hashira doesn't see his scar"I'll give y'all some privacy~" Mitsuri says as she leaves the spot with Shinobu following behind her"YOU BETTER KEEO YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" Sanemi says with a red face"Sanemi calm down..." Obanai says as he holds Sanemi's hand"Okay..." Sanemi says as he looks down at Obanai"I like it when I'm the tall one in the relationship~" Sanemi says as he teases Obanai due to the height difference, Obanai gives Sanemi a serious expression"I'm sorry don't get mad at me" Sanemi says as he picks Obanai up"Hmph!" Obanai says as he gets annoyed due to Sanemi making fun of his height"You look so cute when you're mad~" Sanemi says as he pinches Obanai's cheek"can you stop..." Obanai mumbles"Hm? What did you say?" Sanemi says in a teasing voice.