Chapter 12 YAY

[As Tanjiro saw Inosuke and Zenitsu walking away he decided to head home and scribble on his notebook]

Tanjiro's POV
I decided to head home to check on Giyu-san since I didn't bring him to my mission.As I opened my room door I saw Giyu-san asleep on my bed"Giyu-san?"I went up to small sleeping Giyu-san and I looked down at him"Have a great dream Giyu-san"I mumbled and kissed his head and I headed to my desk and opened my journal.

[What Tanjiro wrote down]

Dear journal I am glad I was able to make some friends through our my missions.I am also glad I was able to keep nezuko by my side.

I hope Urokodaki sensei is okay since I haven't visited him in months.I'm glad I was able to survive Final Selection and I never knew Makomo and Sabito died until The Hand Demon told me,To be honest I felt like crying but I knew that I had to let those souls out of there so I'm glad I was able to let the souls rest in peace.

For some reason my blade keeps on calling out for me, I want to cut myself but I know everyone will notice unless I cut myself where it's not noticable like maybe under my arm or elbow since I always have missions.

For some reason I get tired for smiling even though I want to smile, Sometimes I want to cry but I can't so what I do is cut myself so that the tears can come out my. I kinda hate Zenitsu for saying I almost committed which was true but I didn't want them to know but as long as they don't have to look after me I'm going to keep on cutting myself.

I'm glad I was able to meet Giyu-san, I feel safe around him even though he's a demon I still feel like he's a human but as long as he's around me I am happy, for some reason when Sanemi says he hates his brother I don't smell any hatred around Sanemi,so that might mean he loves Genya but doesn't want to say it,I wonder how much they suffer since I rarely see them together or spend time together but who knows only the gods know what happened between them.

[After Tanjiro finishes scribbling in his journal he looks at his clock and realizes that it's 1:05am]

Tanjiro's POV
IT'S ALREADY 1:05AM,I decided to close my journal and I put my journal on my bookshelf "hmm should I go to sleep?"I mumbled to myself.I feel arms wrap around my waist i look up and I see Giyu-san hugging me from behind"Giyu-san?""Tanjiro when are you going to go to sleep?"Giyu-san said as he lays his head on my shoulder"Giyu-san since when did you learn how to talk!?"I was surprised when Giyu-san started talking"That doesn't matter just go to sleep"Giyu-san looks at me with sleepy eyes"I was about to go to sleep..."I said as i pull away and head to my bed"Okay"Giyu-san says as he walks towards my bed and lays down beside me"Goodnight..."Giyu-san says as he goes to sleep while hugging me"Goodnight Giyu-san..."I feel my eyelids heavy and I end up going to sleep.

[In the morning]

Nobody's POV
Tanjiro wakes up beside a small sleeping Giyu"Good morning Giyu-san..."Tanjiro says as he looks down at Giyu and then gets up and heads to the bathroom and goes inside the bathtub "Finally a calming shower..."Tanjiro says as he sits down inside the bathtub"I wonder how Nezuko is since I haven't visited her"Tanjiro thought as he gets out the bathtub and wraps the towel around his waist,Tanjiro goes out the bathroom and heads towards his closet and opens it and looks at what to wear on.On the other hand Giyu wakes up and sits up and spits a bare chest Tanjiro with a towel around his waist,Giyu decides to get off the bed and walks towards Tanjiro and hugs him from behind"Good morning Tanjiro"Giyu says in his morning voice but it sounded more deeper than his human morning voice "O-oh Good morning Giyu-san"Tanjiro got shivers down his back"Tanjiro you have such a beautiful body"Giyu said as he laid his head down on Tanjiro's shoulder"..."Tanjiro didn't say anything and decided to stay quiet"Why are you taking long to choose your clothes?""Im just going to wear my haori"Tanjiro said as he got his demon slayer clothes and his haori"Hmm you smell really good"Giyu said as he blowed on Tanjiro's neck"A-ah~"Tanjiro let a moan escape his mouth"Hm?"Giyu looks up at Tanjiro and sees that Tanjiro is red as a tomato"I'll go change now"Tanjiro says as he tries to escape his grip,Giyu hugs him tighter and moves his hand
up Tanjiro's chest "G-Giyu-san?!"Tanjiro could feel his face turning red"Hm...Tanjiro"Giyu looked up at Tanjiro "Can we do it tonight?"Giyu said as he kept moving his hand up and down Tanjiro's chest,Tanjiro nods slowly"Okay"Giyu let's go of Tanjiro and puts his muzzle back on"So you're going to act like you can't speak?"Tanjiro said as he turned around and saw Giyu put the muzzle on,Giyu nods and goes inside the box so that Tanjiro can open the curtains,On the other hand Tanjiro changed into his demon slayer uniform and then puts his haroi on"So do you wanna go and come with me to a walk to the village?"Tanjiro says as he looked down at small Giyu,Giyu nods and smiles "okay"Tanjiro puts the box on his back and walks out his room and heads out the Butterfly Mansion.

HEY Y'ALL I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER

this is my chapter that I was struggling with since I had no idea on what to add :(

UM SO I'M TRYING TO MAKE A SMUT CHAPTER BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS😭😭😭

HAVE A GREAT MORNING/NIGHT/AFTERNOON