Chapter 15(HAPPY HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH)

[As The Master of the Demon Slayer corp was explaining how Muzan was in a festival, Inosuke interrupts the meeting]

"You Damn brat, what are you doing!?" Tengen yells as he sees that Inosuke interrupt The Master"I saw a man that looked like the demon king!!" Inosuke says as he catches his breath"WHAT!" "WHERE!" The Hashiras were shocked and wanted to know where Muzan was "In the v-village!" Inosuke points to the right and the hashiras look at where he is pointing and they see the village (they see it from afar)"Master what should we do!?" Mitsuri says wanting to know what Muzan looks like"Hmm... Mitsuri,Tengen and rengoku you're gonna go to the village and look for Muzan but don't do anything else" The Master said softly "Yes Master" The three Hashiras stand up and start running towards the Village as Inosuke leads the way.

"What are we gonna do Master?" The other Hashiras ask as they look at their Master"You are gonna be back up in case something happens or goes wrong" The Master said,The hashiras look at each other in confusion but bow down to their Master's order"So we're just gonna wait here until one of their crows comes and says something!"Sanemi says as he looks annoyed by his Master's order"Just follow The Master's order, He probably has something in mind"Gyomei says"Sanemi you have to calm down and listen to his orders"Obanai says looking at him"Tch!"Sanemi says as he kisses his teeth.

As The three Hashiras look for Muzan they spot a family of three"That man looks suspicious" Mitsuri whispers"Yeah" The other two Hashiras agreed to what Mitsuri said"He might be the one..." Mitsuri says in a worried voice"If he is he might be manipulating the lady and the little girl, so unflashy" Tengen says crossing his arms"Hmmm" Rengoku looks at the family closely"What's up Rengoku?" Tengen says as he reads Rengoku's facial expression"I saw someone that looked exactly like him but just the female version"Rengoku said as he looks up and down at Muzan examining his body, On the other hand Mitsuri got shivers as Rengoku said he saw a female version of Muzan"He probably has a blood demon art that makes him hide his true identity"Mitsuri says and the two Hashiras nod their heads in agreement.

[The Man in the family turns around and spots The three Hashiras]

Muzan's POV
I felt someone was staring at me, They probably already found out that I can shape shift due to my blood demon art. As I turned around I spotted three Hashiras looking at me and one of them was looking at me closely"Let's go" I turned back to my "wife" and we started heading back "home".I might have to kill them or else they will expose me, I thought about what I should do with these disgusting humans.

Mitsuri's POV
I felt a bad energy as the man turned around and looked at us, the weird part was that he was only spotted in night festivals and not day festivals, perhaps he is the demon king, SO SCARY"Mitsuri you okay?" Rengoku asks me as he looks at me with a worried expression" Yeah I'm okay, why you ask? "I replied to him as I felt like someone threw me a big boulder on me. "You look pale" Tengen says as he looks at me"I'm okay" I replied but I couldn't catch my breath it felt like if someone was choking me "Are you sure" Tengen asks me but I couldn't reply I felt my eyelids heavy and I collapsed to the ground.

Tengen POV
MITSURI COLLAPSED "Let's go take her back to Headquarters!" Rengoku replied quickly and picked Mitsuri up and ran towards Headquarters, I followed behind him looking back at where the family was but I didn't see them anymore, he must've taken them somewhere else. I wonder why Mitsuri collapsed,maybe because of Muzan or something else. As we ran to headquarters, the other Hashiras looked at us and then saw that Mitsuri was in Rengoku's arms"What happened!?" Shinobu said as she runs and checks Mitsuri's pulse "Hurry and take her to the medical room!" Shinobu said as she ran inside the Butterfly Mansion and then we followed behind her and we took Mitsuri to the medical room and we laid her down on the medical bed and we left her in the room with Shinobu.

Shinobu's POV
As I saw Mitsuri in Rengoku's arms I felt my chest tightening and I quickly ran towards them and ordered them to take her to the medical room. I ran to my room to get what I needed and I ran back to the medical room and I quickly checked Mitsuri's Heart beat and she was breathing,what a relief"C'mon Mitsuri wake up" I mumbled to myself as I checked Mitsuri's blood and as i took off her haori I saw a scratch on her arm and it was bleeding"So this was the reason why she felt like this, but what caused this?" I said under my breath. I wrapped up her scratch with some bandaids and I left the room hoping she would wake up sooner.

[Let's go to Giyutan]

Nobody's POV
"Tanjiro don't ignore meeeee" Giyu said as he hugged Tanjiro"Giyu stop acting like a kid" Tanjiro said as he tried to sleep but Giyu kept on bothering him"Let me sleep" Tanjiro said"No until you turn around and hug me" Giyu said as he got closer to Tanjiro"Fine" Tanjiro turns around and hugs Giyu "I love you" Giyu said as he kisses Tanjiro's head and hugs him tighter and Tanjiro goes to sleep "Goodnight Love" Giyu said as he goes to sleep hugging Tanjiro.

In the morning Tanjiro wakes up and  stretches and looks at Giyu(Giyu is acting like he's asleep 🙂)Tanjiro leans closer to his face and Giyu kisses Tanjiro"Good Morning Love, How did you sleep?" Giyu says as he sits up and looks at Tanjiro"I slept well"Tanjiro said as he rubs his eye"That's good to hear" Giyu says as he sits Tanjiro on his lap"Giyu-san what should we name the baby?" Tanjiro says as he lays his head on Giyu's chest"Hmmm... if the baby is a boy then we'll name it Koa and if it's a girl then we'll name her Noa"Giyu said as he strokes Tanjiro's hair" Who knew you were good at choosing names" Tanjiro laughs a bit"I've been preparing" Giyu said.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT LOVE Y'ALL ❤️❤️❤️

I MIGHT POST THE AGES FOR EACH CHARACTERS AND I MIGHT ALSO POST THE MEANINGS OF THE NAMES I CHOSE FOR THE BABY

HAPPY HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH 🇸🇻🇸🇻🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇦🇷🇦🇷🇦🇷🇬🇹🇬🇹🇬🇹IF I FORGOT ANY FORGIVE ME🥲

HAVE A GREAT MORNING/NIGHT/AFTERNOON