Chapter 13 [Smut]

[This chapter will contain Smut so if you get uncomfortable please feel free to skip this chapter]

[As Tanjiro and Giyu went out the Butterfly Mansion they decided to stay by a lake the whole day until night time came]

Nobody's POV
Tanjiro was looking up at the sky and noticed that it was getting late and then looked behind him to see Giyu out of his box and was walking towards Tanjiro"Giyu-san are you okay with being out of your box?" said Tanjiro as he looks at Giyu and Giyu sits behind him and hugs him from behind"Tanjiro I wanna go back to your room..." Giyu said as he laid his head on Tanjiro's shoulder and kissed his neck softly"Do you really want to go back?" Tanjiro asked as he felt shivers down his back "Yeah you promised you would do it with me tonight..." Giyu said in a sad tone, Tanjiro gulped and looked down at Giyu"Okay fine,since I promised you" Tanjiro said as he got up, Giyu got up and looked at Tanjiro and then went back inside the box.

As Tanjiro and Giyu headed back to the Mansion they realized that everyone was asleep and then Tanjiro realized that his room was sound proof "Well isn't Giyu-san lucky" Tanjiro thought as he entered his room and locked the door, he then puts the box down and opened the door of the box so that Giyu could get out of the box. After some minutes Giyu comes out of the box and turns into his normal demon height which is way taller than his original height and Tanjiro was shocked at Giyu's height "G-Giyu-san y-y-you won't put it all in r-right?"Tanjiro said as he looked at Giyu and started sweating"You said you would let me so that means i can do whatever i want right" Giyu said as he slowly unbuttoned Tanjiro's Shirt and then took Tanjiro's haori off and then his shirt and now his chest was exposing"Giyu-san, Are you going to put it raw?" Tanjiro said as he regretted his question"Yes is there something wrong with it?" Giyu said as he carried Tanjiro to his bed and laid him down"Tanjiro can you face me~"Giyu said and Tanjiro turned around and faced Giyu"Are you nervous?" Giyu said as he got on the bed and made Tanjiro sit on his lap and puts Tanjiro's long hair on Tanjiro's back"You look very cute with your hair down~"Giyu said as he blew on Tanjiro's neck and Tanjiro moan softly.

As Giyu bit Tanjiro's neck he noticed that his neck was bleeding so he decided to suck on Tanjiro's neck so that he could get his blood"Ah~G-giyu-san~" Tanjiro couldn't handle the pleasure he was feeling, he wanted Giyu inside of him but Giyu kept on biting his neck"Tanjiro your blood tastes really good~" Giyu said as he kept on sucking on Tanjiro's neck leaving him hickeys and then decides to move down to his chest"Mm~" Tanjiro moans as Giyu sucks on his chest"Ah~G-giyu-" Tanjiro couldn't finish his sentence due to Giyu sucking on his nipple and pinching the other one, Tanjiro continues moaning in pleasure.

[After some time Tanjiro's chest was covered in hickeys]

"Are you ready?" Giyu said as he looked at Tanjiro "Hah~"Tanjiro couldn't speak but nodded knowing he couldn't wait any longer and just wanted Giyu inside him"Okay then" Giyu took off Tanjiro's pants and boxers which now his ass and dick was exposing, Tanjiro's face was red and he was also sweating, Giyu also took his pants off and boxers"Tanjiro can you get in the doggy position" Giyu demanded Tanjiro, Tanjiro got into the doggy position wanting Giyu inside of him already "Giyu-san can you please-" Just before Tanjiro was about to finish his sentence Giyu shoved his dick into Tanjiro's hole, Giyu went in a fast pase not letting Tanjiro get air"G-giyu-san~Mm~Ah~" Tanjiro kept on moaning and crying due to the pleasure he was feeling "F-faster!" Tanjiro wanted Giyu to go into a faster pace, Giyu went to a faster pace and then Giyu hit Tanjiro's spot"Ahh~" Tanjiro arches his back and his eyes roll back, Giyu decides to abuse his spot and was going more faster.

As Giyu continues abusing the spot Tanjiro felt like cumming"G-giyu-san i-im about to cum!" Tanjiro said as he grips onto the bedsheets, as Giyu hits the spot more and more Tanjiro cums and he arches his back and his eyes roll back "T-Tanjiro I'm a-about to get to m-my limit! "Giyu said as he kept on thrusting himself into Tanjiro" I-you c-can cum i-inside me!"Tanjiro moans as Giyu kept on thrusting inside him harder and faster.

[After some rounds Tanjiro was laying on top of Giyu and they were both sleeping]

HEY Y'ALL I FINALLY DID A SMUT CHAPTER YAY

IDEA CREDITS:Mimi_Uchiha9
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE IDEA I AM REALLY GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO HELP ME 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT I AM REALLY GLAD THAT Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING MY GIYUTAN STORY:)

Have a great morning/night/afternoon

SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT