CHAPTER 11 YAY

Nobody's POV
"How do you not know who Giyu and Nezuko are,you literally met them yesterday and you forgot?!"Sanemi says as he looks at Muichiro "Sanemi calm down Muichiro has memory problems"Obanai said as he looked at Sanemi"Tch!"Sanemi says as he looks away"So are there any missions so far?"Muichiro asks as he looks at Shinobu since the Master of the demon slayer corps always tells her if there are any missions"Well no"Shinobu says as she answers Muichiro's question"He only gave Zenitsu and Inosuke a mission"Shinobu adds to her sentence"Oh are you talking about that unflashy yellow haired boy"Tengen asks as he looks down at Shinobu"Don't be rude"Gyomei says as he continues to pray,Tengen nods since he is afraid of Gyomei and he's no match for Gyomei"So what should we do?"Rengoku asks while smiling and tries to break the silence"Hmm..I don't know"Shinobu says while looking at Rengoku"I have a question"Mitsuri asks while looking up at the hashiras"What is your question Mitsuri?"Obanai asks while looking at Sanemi then at Mitsuri "We'll I don't know if y'all considered this a question but have y'all noticed that Giyu has been really close to Tanjiro."Mitsuri says as she looks at Shinobu"Oh that is a flashy statement Mitsuri and Yes i have been noticing that!"Tengen says as he crosses his arms,the other hashiras nod in agreement to Mitsuri's statement"CRA CRA SHINOBU KOCHO YOU HAVE A MISSION WITH TANJIRO KAMADO CRA CRA!"The crow says as it flies past the hashiras"A mission with Young Kamado,you are very lucky Shinobu!"Rengoku says clapping his hands together"Well you get going Kocho."Mitsuri says, Shinobu nods and leaves headquarters and heads to the location she is supposed to meet Tanjiro "Well this will be my chance to get Giyu back"Shinobu says under her breath.

[After some time of Shinobu walking she finally reaches her destination where she has to meet Tanjiro]

Shinobu's POV
"You will regret taking Giyu away from me Tanjiro"I say under my breath while walking up to Tanjiro"Hello Ms.Kocho!"Tanjiro says  giving me his pathetic smile"Stop trying to act like you did nothing"I tell Tanjiro while pushing him to the side"Ms.Kocho...W-what did I do?"Tanjiro asks me while falling to the ground"It's all your fault that Giyu is demon!"I  yell at Tanjiro and then I cover my mouth right after I say that"I-I I'm sorry I-""It's okay let's just get that demon out of this world"Tanjiro says as he gets up and gives me a smile,"How could he just forgive me that easily I'm sorry Tanjiro I didn't mean to say that..",I thought as i walked behind Tanjiro and then saw that he had a box behind his back"is that where he has Giyu!"I was happy as I realized that Giyu is in that box"If i get the box I'll be able to keep him!"I thought as i was walking and bumped into Tanjiro's box"Oof..Sorry Tanjiro"I apologized to him as i realized that i zoned out,I was expecting him to say something but he instead stayed quiet "Tanjiro what's going on?"I asked as i looked around and realized that we were in a forest and it was dark "Ms.Kocho the demon...""What?"I asked while looking at Tanjiro and he points towards the ground and i look at the direction and spot a demon split in half(The demon was split in half like genya was spilted in 🥲)"Someone already killed the demon.."I say as i look at Tanjiro and he nods in agreement.

[After they walked out of the forest and headed back to the Butterfly Mansion they spotted Inosuke and Zenitsu sitting under a Sakura tree or whatever they're called Wisteria trees but anyway they saw inozen sitting under the tree and were talking to each other]

Nobody's POV
As Tanjiro spots Inosuke and Zenitsu sitting under a tree he runs towards them"Hey Inosuke, Hey Zenitsu!"Tanjiro says as he runs towards them with a smile on his face"Hm?Oh hey Tanjiro!"Zenitsu turns around and sees that Tanjiro was running towards them and waves at him"Hey.... Inosuke are y'all dating?"Tanjiro asks as he looks at Inosuke and Zenitsu (Zenitsu was sitting on inosuke's lap 😏)"Y-yeah.."Zenitsu smiles at Tanjiro and then at Inosuke and then Inosuke hugs Zenitsu "Mine..."Inosuke says as he looks at Tanjiro "Don't worry Inosuke Zenitsu is all yours, anyways Congrats!"Tanjiro says smiling at them"Thanks Tanjiro"Inozen say as they look at Tanjiro"Have you guys told anyone about y'all dating?"Tanjiro asks as he looks at them "Well the girls in the Mansion already know but the hashiras don't know about it..."Zenitsu says looking down"is it because you think they won't accept y'all for being both males and dating?"Tanjiro says while tilting his head a bit to the side"Yeah..."Inosuke says laying his head on Zenitsu's shoulder"They won't because Obanai and Sanemi told me that they're both dating!"Tanjiro says smiling at them"W-what they're dating?!"Zenitsu asks as he looks at Tanjiro with a shock expression"Yeah they're dating plus they already had a romantic night"Tanjiro says as he smiles softly at them"I think they'll accept you guys for dating,just trust me I promise it'll be okay!"Tanjiro says smiling "Thank you Tanjiro I'm glad we were able to be good friends"Zenitsu says smiling at Tanjiro and then turns around to face Inosuke "We should get going Zenitsu"Inosuke says "Okay,Bye Tanjiro see you tomorrow!"Zenitsu says as he helps Inosuke up and they start walking away and Tanjiro stands and looks at them walking further and further away.

YAY I FINISHED THE CHAPTER

To be honest it takes me about 3 days to make a chapter since I started school but I might start making the chapters shorter but I'm still thinking about it so don't worry.

I wish you guys luck throughout the school year!!!😁

wish me luck throughout orchestra and I also was chosen as a violin player so yeah

HAVE A GREAT MORNING/NIGHT/AFTERNOON!!!!!😁