Chapter 23

[A week has passed since Tanjiro gave birth]

Tanjiro's POV
I am glad that I was able to have a cute baby boy.He is so cute! I thought as I carried my baby boy in my arms."Tanjiro?"Giyu-san says as he opens my room door"Where were you?"I asked him"I was with Nezuko"Giyu-san said"Oh,Okay"I said,but i wasn't looking up at him, I was focused on my baby boy (Koa is the baby boy)"Tanjiro?"Giyu-san asks in a confused voice"Hm?"I look up and I still see him standing at my door."Why are you always with Koa?"Giyu-san said in an annoyed tone, I knew he was jealous but it's my responsibility to take care of Koa."I have to take care of him,he's only a baby"I said,not wanting to argue about this."Well yeah, I know he's only a baby, but you rarely get to spend time with me"Giyu-san said, he sounded mad.Should I respond back?No! I'll stay quiet,he just wants me to argue with him.

"Tanjiro are you just going to ignore me?"Giyu-san asks me as I walk towards Aoi,which she's in the kitchen"Tanjiro"Giyu-san says in a louder voice as he puts his hand on my shoulder.I turn around and I look up at Giyu-san,he looks furious "Giyu are you okay?"I ask him,he looks at me with wide eyes. I'm so confused about why he turned around and walked into my room.

Giyu's POV
I put my hand on Tanjiro's shoulder and he turns around and looks up at me while holding the baby in his arms"Giyu are you okay?"Tanjiro said.Wait what!?H-he called me Giyu and not Giyu-san.Is he annoyed by me?Or is he mad at me?I turn around not saying anything and I walk into Tanjiro's room.I closed the door,but i think I closed it too hard because Tanjiro opened the door quickly"Giyu!?"I could hear Tanjiro behind me, but I didn't turn around.I decided to turn into my smaller form and I went inside my box and I closed the box."Giyu-san?"Tanjiro said.He stopped calling me Giyu,but should I go out of the box or should I stay here? I could hear Tanjiro's footsteps coming closer and closer, Tanjiro then opens the box and looks at me."Giyu-"

Tanjiro's POV
As I was just about to ask Giyu-san a question,his eyes were...I don't know how to explain it,they just look sad."Giyu-san?"I touch Giyu-san's cheek,I notice he looks down at my hand "Tanjiro..."Giyu-san says as he touches my hand"Giyu-san are you okay?"I realized that Giyu-san wasn't smiling, he was...sad.

Nobody's POV
Tanjiro looks at Giyu,but doesn't say anything. Meanwhile Giyu is looking at Tanjiro's hand which is on his cheek,he slowly puts his hand on top of Tanjiro's hand.After some minutes past Giyu looks up at Tanjiro and then crawls closer to him"Giyu-san?"Tanjiro says in confusion,Giyu sits on Tanjiro's lap and looks up at him (Giyu is in his kid form,so he's basically small) "Tanjiro" Giyu says as he hugs Tanjiro. Tanjiro is confused by Giyu's actions.

[After that happened they didn't realize that it was already noon]

Tanjiro looks out his window while Giyu is sitting on Tanjiro's bed"Giyu-san it's already noon" Tanjiro says while looking back at Giyu "Yeah,I can tell since your clock says it's 4:58" Giyu says looking at Tanjiro's clock and then looks up at him "Tanjiro are you ready for Halloween?" Giyu says while looking at Tanjiro with a smirk on his face"Why are you asking that question?" Tanjiro says while looking away "Just asking~" Giyu says in a flirty voice "...well yeah" Tanjiro says "Tanjiro can you come here,please" Giyu says (Giyu is his normal demon form) "Okay..." Tanjiro walks closer towards Giyu while blushing he tries covering his face so that Giyu doesn't notice that he is blushing "Tanjiro why are you looking away?" Giyu asks while looking at Tanjiro "um..."Tanjiro slowly looks at Giyu,Giyu smiles and pats the bed so that Tanjiro can sit down beside him,Tanjiro sits down beside Giyu and looks at him "Tanjiro well I was going to-" Giyu gets cut off by Koa crying in his crib "wait,be right bac-"Tanjiro is cut off by Giyu standing up and walking towards the crib and then he picks Koa up and carries him,Tanjiro looks at Giyu and smiles.

HAVE A GREAT MORNING NIGHT AFTERNOON

I'M PROBABLY DO A CHAPTER UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST OR SOMEWHERE NEAR OCTOBER 31ST

LOVE Y'ALL ❤️❤️😻