Chapter 19

[As The Hashiras discover what Shinobu did they decided to not punish her since they didn't want her to be more traumatized than she already was]

"Master decided to not punish you Shinobu" Rengoku says as he smiles"oh okay..." Shinobu said as she regretted doing what she did"It's okay Shinobu plus everyone makes a mistake right?" Mitsuri said as she tries to make Shinobu feel better since she has a crush on her" Yeah... but still I... did something bad" Shinobu said"I know but-" "Yes you did Shinobu and that is something really unflashy!" Tengen said as he crossed his arms clearly furious at Shinobu"It's like you hate Tanjiro so much that you even tried killing his baby" Mitsuri said" I felt jealous..." "Shinobu you have to move on"Sanemi says as he has Obanai sitting on his lap" You only say that because you have Obanai! "Shinobu says" I'm not saying that just because I have him but that's the truth Shinobu,plus it's quite obvious that Giyu doesn't like you" Sanemi says.

[Tanjiro was now afraid to be around Shinobu and now Giyu wants to be with Tanjiro whenever he goes to Shinobu]

Tanjiro's POV
Is it my fault for deciding to date Giyu-san, Damn only if I knew Shinobu liked him I wouldn't be in this mess. Should I break up with Giyu-san and let Shinobu date him? I honestly don't know what to do right now, I might just ignore him for that way Shinobi can get a chance with him. I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror in my bathroom. Ugh I hate this, why am I the one always ruining stuff, I wish I was never born probably even The Hashiras hate me. I thought as I grabbed a blade in my drawer and then I slowly slid it on my arm, the cut slowly appeared and then started bleeding,Should I do it again?I decided to cut myself more and more.I didn't realize that an hour had pass until I heard Inosuke yelling and telling Zenitsu that it's already 4:30 pm. They are lucky they can be together peacefully...

"Tanjiro!?" Giyu-san was shocked when he saw me in the bathroom and he was backing away when he saw the blood dripping from my arm"huh?" I turned around to face Giyu-san I noticed his eyes changed,his eyes looked like he was going to eat someone"Giyu-san are you okay?" I asked him if he was okay but all I saw was him drooling"Don't tell me..." I mumbled as I remembered that Giyu-san was a demon and if he saw blood then...

Before I could react Giyu-san ran towards me and attacked me, I was slammed to the wall"Ow!" My vision got blurry and I felt so dizzy. I could hear Giyu-san growling and I could hear his footsteps as he walked towards me.

Nobody's POV
As Tanjiro could hear Giyu walking closer to him, Giyu grabbed Tanjiro's shirt and pulled Tanjiro closer to him,Giyu got close to Tanjiro's neck and bit his neck, but the moment Giyu tasted Tanjiro's blood he pushed Tanjiro away and then he realized what he did "I'm sorry" Giyu said as he hugged Tanjiro.

After 2 hours passed Tanjiro finally woke up and saw that he was in Giyu's arms "what happened?" Tanjiro mumbled as he looked up at Giyu "Nothing happened" Giyu said as he was already awake"oh okay" Tanjiro said as he felt like something was off"Giyu-san have you ever had a crush on Ms.Shinobu?" Tanjiro asked as he looked away" I used to"Giyu said in a serious tone" W-what you did, then why didn't you confess to her!? "Tanjiro said as he was totally confused on why they weren't dating even though they used to like each other" Well when I used to like Shinobu she would make fun of me due to me not being able to express my feelings... "Giyu said " So you decided to not like her anymore... "Tanjiro said as he felt bad for what Shinobu did to him" Yeah and when I met you i fell in love and I was really happy when you said you liked me back"Giyu said as a smile formed on his face" I was also happy, and that's why I want to try my best to turn you back into human"Tanjiro said with a smile but then he felt a pain in his stomach
"ow" Tanjiro said as he holds his stomach"Tanjiro are you okay!?" Giyu said as he sat Tanjiro up and looked at him with a worried expression"Yeah..." Tanjiro said in a hurtful tone "Should I take you to Ms.Shinobu?"Giyu said as he noticed that it was night"Yea, I think we should go because the pain is growing" Tanjiro said.

[Forgot to mention that GiyuTan were in Giyu's Estate :)]

As Tanjiro and Giyu headed to The Butterfly Mansion they spotted a demon"Tanjiro stay back" Giyu said as he noticed the demon "O-okay" Tanjiro said, as Giyu waited for the demon to attack, the demon instead teleports behind Tanjiro"Tanjiro Watch Out!!" Giyu said as he was turning into his full demon form and was running towards the demon"You damn piece of shit!" Giyu said, but before he could attack the demon, the demon teleports away from him"Huh!?" Giyu looks around but doesn't spot the demon.

Tanjiro's POV
As Giyu-san and I headed towards Ms.Shinobu's Mansion,we both spotted a demon "Tanjiro stay back" Giyu-san said as he looked at the demon,I decided to go where there was a tree since I knew that I couldn't fight due to me being pregnant, As I was sitting down under the tree, the demon teleported behind me, I could hear Giyu-san yelling at me but I couldn't understand what he was saying, as I turned around to look at the demon, I fell unconscious but after some time I to slowly wake up but i wasn't sure where i was or where was Giyu-san, I noticed that I was laying under a tree, as I tried to move my body I realized that I couldn't move my body, I felt a lot of pain especially in my stomach , I tried to not scream since it was night, i tried to drag myself but I couldn't, my body felt heavy. As I looked up and looked around me I noticed something running towards me, as I picked up the scent I noticed it was Giyu-san's scent.

Nobody's POV
As Tanjiro noticed that Giyu was running towards him,he noticed that Giyu was wounded "Tanjiro are you okay!?" Giyu said as he kneels down to face Tanjiro, he then notices that Tanjiro was covered with wounds"Ta-Tanjiro what happened",Giyu said as he noticed that Tanjiro was stabbed in the stomach "I-i don't know" Tanjiro said as he felt tears running down his cheek as he felt the pain growing "Don't worry Tanjiro I'll take you to Shinobu" Giyu said as he carried Tanjiro bridal style "Thank you..." Tanjiro said as he slowly gets sleepy.

YAY I FINISHED

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR
I LOVE Y'ALL ❤️

HAVE A GREAT MORNING NIGHT AFTERNOON