Chapter 14

[5 days past by and Tanjiro starts getting headaches and feels pain in his stomach]

Tanjiro decides to head over to the Butterfly Mansion to go check his health and why his stomach was hurting

[At the Butterfly Mansion]

"Hello Ms. Shinobu" Tanjiro greets Shinobu as he heads inside the medical room"Hello Tanjiro, is there anything I can do?" Shinobu asks as see looks at Tanjiro"Well I've been getting headaches and I also started feeling pain in my stomach..." Tanjiro says as he started feeling pain in his stomach"Ara Ara, I'll go check on your health so sit down on that chair" Shinobu says in a calming tone as she points to the chair, Tanjiro goes and sits on the chair and waits patiently for Shinobu"Hm!?" Shinobu was examining Tanjiro's stomach and saw something she least expected"W-what happened Ms. Shinobu?" Tanjiro says as he looks at Shinobu's expression"Tanjiro ho-how did you get pregnant?!" Shinobu looks at Tanjiro with a shock expression "You're only 16!?" Shinobu was worried about Tanjiro since he was still a minor"I-I" Tanjiro couldn't explain to Her"Let me guess you had it with Giyu..." As Shinobu said Giyu's name Tanjiro was shocked and started sweating due to how nervous he was"Don't worry we'll keep this in-between us two" Shinobu said knowing that she was heartbroken due to how much she loved Giyu"Tha-thank you Ms. Shinobu!" Tanjiro lowered his head down to thank Shinobu but Shinobu lifted his head back up"Just make sure to take care of yourself and also tell Giyu to be patient since you're still a minor" Shinobu said as she dismissed Tanjiro"Thank you once again Ms. Shinobu" Tanjiro said as he walked back to his room.

As Tanjiro left the medical room, Shinobu just looked at him as he closed the door and left. Shinobu starts crying due to how much she loved Giyu but was never able to confess her love to him. "Why didn't I confess to him" Shinobu was deep into her thoughts and didn't realize Mitsuri was in front of the door and Mitsuri looked at Shinobu with a worried expression"Shi-Shinobu are you okay!?" Mitsuri runs towards Shinobu and hugs her "Mitsuri..." "Shinobu are you okay, You can talk to me you know, Please just don't insert that needle in your wrist..."Mitsuri saw as she looked at Shinobu in the eye"Wh-What?" Shinobu looks down at her hand and was shocked that she was about to put a needle into her wrist, Shinobu puts the needle down and looks at Mitsuri and she starts tearing up "Shinobu!?" Mitsuri hugs Shinobu and comforts her so that she doesn't feel alone"Please tell me what happened..." Mitsuri wanted to know what was going on but Shinobu stayed quiet and then decided to say"We-well Tan-Tanjiro is pre-" Before Shinobu was about to finish her sentence until she started crying even more " Don't tell me... "Mitsuri says " Is Tanjiro pregnant... "Mitsuri says as she looks at Shinobu and then Shinobu nods"is is Giyu the father-" Mitsuri then realized why Shinobu was crying"I'm sorry Shinobu but sometimes Things don't go as planned cause we're only human beings..."Mitsuri says as she starts remembering her past. After a while Shinobu stops crying and then ends up going to sleep, Mitsuri carries Shinobu in bridal style and takes her to her room and lays Shinobu on her bed.

[Let's go to Giyutan]

"Giyu-san you made me pregnant!" Tanjiro was yelling at Giyu for going way past the line"Awww come on you enjoyed it..." Giyu was not taking it seriously"Look Giyu-san I know I enjoyed it but still I am a Demon slayer and I have to go on missions"Tanjiro said in a serious tone" And since you got me pregnant you have to be patient and wait until I am 18"Tanjiro said as he took his haori off and hanged it in his closet"I don't want to wait 2 years!" Giyu said as he got upset"Look Giyu-san you have to be patient okay..." Tanjiro calmed down and looked at Giyu" Fine I'll wait... "" If you want we can still do it but you have to be more gentle and we won't do more than one round"Tanjiro said as he looks down" Really!"Giyu was happy that he could still do it with his lover" I promise I'll be more gentle"Giyu said as he hugged Tanjiro.

[One month later]

As a month passed Tanjiro still felt pain and could hardly do a breathing style and has gotten more weak due to him being pregnant. After the month passed Tanjiro was able to tell his Master Urokodaki and The Master of the Demon Slayer corp, and also the hashiras and his best friends along with his sister and Kanao. The hashiras were disappointed but accepted him since it wasn't his fault(It was Giyu's fault 😅) Anyways The Master also accepted Tanjiro and decided to let him rest due to his pregnancy.

[Hashira meeting]
"What should we do about Tanjiro?" Mitsuri says as she was excited and also worried about Tanjiro"I think Master let him stay in his room and not do any missions due to what Giyu did to him" Rengoku says and looks at Tengen"What?" Tengen looks down at Rengoku, Rengoku then looks at Tengen seriously and then looks at the other hashiras and puts his smile on"I wonder if Giyu has gotten more human since he already had sex and has been trying to talk even more" Sanemi says"Are you worried about him?" Obanai says as he looks at Sanemi with jealousy"No it's just that Master said that we might have a battle with Muzan Kibusiji..." Sanemi says"You're already thinking that we still have enough time"Shinobu says as she smiles" Talking about that, have we gotten any information about Muzan being seen? "Tengen asks" Well Master hasn't told me anything about Muzan being seen, but he told me that perhaps he is shapeshifting or is in disguise"Shinobu says as she touches her chin and then continues talking" We should probably try and talk to people around the Villages"," Shinobu you know people don't believe us if we tell them about demons!"Mitsuri says as she remembers about a villager telling her that demons don't exist" That's what I hate about these humans!"Sanemi says as he agrees to Mitsuri's statement"We shouldn't be rude to these poor people" Gyomei says"Well that's because you have never experienced that" Sanemi mumbles"I heard you" Gyomei says as he continues to pray"Anyways, I heard Zenitsu encountered a lower moon and was able to kill it with Inosuke" Shinobu says"Oh that's good to hear, Are they okay?" Rengoku asks "Well they took a really big blow and got badly wounded" Shinobu says"Well they survived right?" Rengoku says"Yes they did they are in the medical room" Shinobu says"At least the unflashy dude was able to take care of the demon" Tengen says"You should be nice because you're sometimes unflashy" Rengoku says"Damn that hurt" Tengen says "Damn imagine getting offended by that so UNFLASHY" Sanemi says as he laughs"You wanna fight!" Tengen says "Sure thing!" Sanemi says grinning. Just about when they were getting ready to attack each other their Master stopped them"My dear children don't fight each other that's against the rules" The Master said in a calming tone" Yes Master! "All of the Hashiras bowed down" I wanted to give some information about Muzan"The Master said" Was he spotted? "Tengen says as he raises his head and looks at his Master" Yes he was spotted in a festival"The Master says as he looks at the Hashiras.

THANK YOU SO MUCH THANKS TO ALL OF Y'ALL I'VE BEEN ABLE TO GET MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE 💪💪

I REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF Y'ALL FOR 2K VIEWS ON THIS STORY I WAS REALLY NOT EXPECTING THAT MUCH VIEWS THANK YOU VERY MUCH 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

HAVE A GREAT MORNING/NIGHT/AFTERNOON