Chapter 1 - New home

I was a normal 17 year old girl who lived in korea. I had just moved from Australia to Korea to find a job as my auntie Suza had told me too. One of my best friends had recently passed away from a major car accident and I have just been able to move on from it when I moved to seoul. I didn't know many people in Korea so I was lonely most of the time, but I had my older brother, Jisung.

"Hurry up Mia! You're gonna be late for your job interview!" I hear Jisung calling from downstairs. "I'm coming!" I say as I run down the stairs while trying to fix the strand of hair that had fallen in front of my face.  Jisung grabs his keys and heads to the car while I follow close behind. Jisung was one year older than me and was a very protective and sweet brother and he always took me to the movies or out to eat at my favourite boba shop that was around the corner from our house.

 We both hop in the car and jisung starts the engine and starts driving. "So you ready for your first job interview?" I hear him speak softly as he looks at the road ahead. "Not really, I'm nervous, what if I make a fool of myself before I even start talking?" I say while looking out the window as I feel my nerves kick in, my anxiety has never been this bad till today.

"You will be fine Mia, I promise, just talk to him like you usually do to me" he says and I see him giving me a reassuring smile in the side mirror. "But what if something goes wrong and I say the wrong thing? God I'm going to be fired in less than a week" I sigh heavily thinking about what could happen, there are so many possibilities.

"Trust me, You're going to be fine Mia. I know the manager, He is a great guy, His name is Lee Felix."As my brother says his name I feel as though I have heard his name somewhere, I try to shake off the feeling that I somehow know him. My head keeps repeating his name.

Lee felix, who are you and why won't your name leave my head?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 391 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I'LL MAKE SURE THE OTHERS ARE LONGER!!!