Chapter 19 - Love bond - Smut! ⚠

Later that night me and my brother sat in the lounge eating sushi that he had made. Felix still hasn't come out since I went downstairs, and I'm guessing, was fast asleep. I had also messaged Evie and asked her to come over so we could watch a movie together.

There is a knock on the door and I immediately pick my feet up to go answer it. I opened the door and Evie was there in blue fluffy pyjamas, and a puppy hoodie over the top.

"Come in" I smile and stand to the side she can walk in. She walks in and her eyes immediately lay on my brother's figure on the lounge and she takes a step close to me and whispers in my ear. "Who's that?" I follow her gaze to see her looking at my brother. "That's my brother, Jisung." I say to her with a smile "Jisung get your ass over here!" I yell and soon hear footsteps follow straight afterwards as jisung slumps over.

"What?" He says looking at me and then lays eyes on Evie and I see his pupils widen a little. "Oh, hello." He smiles at Evie. Evie smiles back softly. "Evie this is my brother Jisung, and Jisung this is my best friend Evie." I say softly and look between the two. Their eyes are glued onto each other and I see an immediate connection between the both. Jisung holds out his hand to Evie to shake and Evie gladly shakes his hand gently. "I'll be back, I just have to check on Felix." I say and turn around and walk upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and saw that Felix had climbed up onto my bed and fallen asleep. I sat down beside him and checked his forehead with the back of my palm to see if his fever had risen or decreased. His forehead was still burning and I frowned a bit with worry. His hands were slightly shaking and his breathing was heavy while he slept. There was also sweat drops forming and his forehead from all the heat.

I stand up and plug in the fan that was in the corner of the room and turn it on and face it towards him and sit back down beside him on the bed. My hand reaches out and strokes his hair gently. He mumbles something in his sleep and slowly wakes up and I can see his eyes are foggy. "Hey are you okay?" I say softly. He shifts a bit on the bed and looks up at me and shakes his head a little. He was honestly acting like a child, but I couldn't blame him. "Jisung!" I yell loud enough to reach Jisung's and Evie's ears from down stairs which are soon followed by people scurrying up the stairs.

"Yeah?" Jisung says and he walks in with Evie. "Felix is really not well." I say with a little hint of worry in my tone. Jisung walks over towards us on the bed and looks down at Felix and uses the back of his palm to feel the temperature on his forehead. "Jeez Felix, you really did drink heaps." He mutters and looks down at him for a couple seconds. He sighs then looks at me.

"Can you go run a cold bath, like cold, not hot?" I nod and walk towards my bathroom and Evie follows me. I turn on the tap to the coldest possible and put the plug in and wait for it to fill up. Once it's done me and Evie walk back out. "You guys just go downstairs, I'll help him in the bath." Me and Evie nod and walk back downstairs and sit on the couch in silence.

"Your brother is really nice." Evie speaks up and looks at me from across the other side of the couch. I smile softly and nod "He has always been the best brother. I love him so much." Evie nods and then looks like she was about to say something before stopping herself. I look at her for a couple more seconds before speaking up "I know you like him." I giggle softly. Her eyes widen and a light blush covers her cheeks. "I do not." Her lie could be heard in her tone, she was being so obvious about it. "Yes you do, it's so obvious." She goes silent for a few more seconds "Okay fine, I may like him, just a little tho." Her blush grows a little more making me laugh.

Two pairs of footsteps can be heard coming from upstairs and they echo down the stairs and two figures appear in the doorway. I look up at Felix and Jisung wondering if Felix is okay now. "Yes, I'm okay." Felix speaks up, like he just read my mind and knew what I was thinking. He was now dressed in a robe with pyjama pants and his chest was showing just a little. I could see that Jisungs eyes were planted on Evie, and Evie's were planted on him.