Chapter 17 - Drunk

When I get home that afternoon, I notice that Felix isn't home and I feel some sort of calmness that I don't have to deal with him at the moment. I sit my phone and wallet down on the Kitchen bench and notice a note on the other side of the bench. I walk over and pick it up and scan its context.

Dear Mia ,

I'm just going out with a couple friends to the club.

I have left my card on the table so you can order something to eat for dinner.

I'll be back late at night so make sure to go to bed early.

Goodnight Mia - Felix xx 

I cringe at the little kisses at the end of the letter but feel a little bit of excitement that I have his card. I could do anything with it without him knowing. I could literally go on a full out shopping spree! But it was already late so I guess i couldn't go now, not right this minute.

 I go on menulog and order some food then sit back down on the couch and watch a movie and wait for it to arrive. Sooner than later it arrives and I take it from the delivery person, then go back inside and continue to watch all of us are dead while eating.

 That night I lay in bed looking at the ceiling staring into the abyss when I heard the front door slam open from downstairs and I jumped up. What was that? I open the door and peak out and see Felix, drunk as hell at the bottom of the stairs. He then suddenly starts to bolt towards me and my eyes widen. 

"Felix what the hell do u think you're doing?!" I yell and then suddenly I feel him tackling me to the ground in a split second. "Felix, get off me!" I yell and try to scramble out from his grip while he keeps tackling me.

 Suddenly I feel him go limp on top of me and I look down at him to see that he had fallen asleep on my chest, breathing softly.  I slip out from underneath him carefully, trying not to wake him up. I grab a pillow that was sitting on my bed and lift his head up gently then slide the pillow underneath his head.

 My hand reaches out and grabs a blanket that was on the floor next to the bed and wraps him in it gently. I look down at him for a couple more minutes before getting up and climbing into my bed and falling asleep myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 443