Chapter 8 - Small Talk

After a while I finally went downstairs to eat dinner. It was completely silent as we ate. Both of us didn't bother to say a word for a while, till Felix spoke up. "Tomorrow will be your first day of work since you didn't go to work today, and I want to do some test photo shoots on you so I can see how you really are at modelling." He then takes a mouthful of food and shoves it into his mouth with the fork.  "This young lady named Evie will be coming to do your photo shoot, she is known to be a really good photographer." He glances up at me and then back down at his food again. No smile just a blank face, like usual.  I nod "Is she nice?" I raise my left eyebrow a little and glance at him.

"Yeah she is really sweet. She has been doing photography for around 2 years but she is a pro at it." He keeps eating his food, glancing at me now and then. "How old is she?" I ask before taking a spoonful. "She is 20, so 3 years older than you." I nod "Wait, how old are you?" I had never actually thought about how old he was and now the memory of him kissing me replays in my mind but I immediately shake it off. "Im 23" He looks up at me as I look up at him and we make eye contact for a couple of seconds before i look back down at my half empty plate of food.

"Woah that's young for a famous boss." I mumble before I eat another spoonful of food. "Well my dad was the boss before hand but someone offered him to be the boss of a higher modelling career and he took it so he asked me if i could take the job of being head boss for the company I work for now." "Oh that's interesting" I say in an interested tone, but secretly, I wasn't interested one bit. After a while, I finally finished eating dinner and stood up and took my plate to the sink and then glanced back at Felix before walking to my room. How is he just so mesmerising, even tho he could be such a b*tch?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3 

Words: 389