Chapter 9 - Soft Touch

The next morning I get up and get ready for my first day at modelling and head downstairs and quickly eat and then wait for Felix to come down stairs. About 20 minutes later, while waiting he comes downstairs in his work clothes and grabs his wallet and keys and walks outside to the car. Why was he so quiet today? Usually he would say goodmorning or at least mumble something, odd. I follow him outside and shut the front door behind me and look at it before walking down to his car and getting in the passenger seat while he hopes into the driver's seat. He starts the engine and drives out of the driveway and heads towards our work.

I stare out of the window most of the time soaking in the city around us, once again, until a question pops into my mind. "Does Evie have a dress or the outfit to wear for this test photoshoot?" I glance up at Felix and raise my eyebrow a little. "Yeah she does." He keeps his eyes concentrated on the road while talking. I nod and look back out of the window, saying nothing more till we get there.

After about ten minutes of driving we finally reach our work and I get out of the car and wait for Felix. Felix jumps out and shuts the car door and locks it and glances at me and walks ahead of me up to the big glass doors of the building and I follow behind. As we enter, Felix walks towards a door with a sign above it that says 'Photoshoot room #1'. I'm guessing this was going to be the room that I would have the photo shoot in. Felix opens the door and enters, me following a couple steps behind him. When we walked in, there was a beautiful Australian/ Korean girl with brown mid length hair and brown eyes and she was a little shorter than me.

I smile at her and I stand next to Felix who is now standing still a little away from Evie. Evie walks over and stands in front of us and holds a hand out to me. "I'm Evie. Felix has probably told you about how I will be doing your photoshoot today, is that right?" I smile and nod "Yeah he did." I glance at Felix then look back at Evie. "Im Mia." I shake her hand gently. "Yes Felix did tell me that." She smiles and shakes my hand back gently and then we both pull away. She turns back around and walks over to a chair that has a beautiful dress laid over the top.

 She turns back around and walks over to a chair that has a beautiful dress laid over the top

She picks it up gently and walks back over to me and Felix and hands it to me. "If you could just go get changed in this, it's the dress you will be wearing for the photoshoot." I nod and then look around for somewhere to get changed. Evie then points to a big changing room in the corner covered in white curtains.  "That's the changing room over there." She smiles and speaks in a soft tone, almost calming. I thank her before looking back at Felix before walking off to the changing rooms to change into the pretty dress.

A couple minutes later I walk out wearing the elegant dress and I see Felix's eyes widen a bit and Evie's jaw drops slightly. "OMG! You look so stunning!" Evie claps her hands in delight at the sight of me and the dress. "Thanks." I smile and giggle a bit, then I walk over to Felix and turn around so his back faces him and I move my hair over my shoulder. "Can you do the zipper up on the back for me please?" 

"Sure..." I could hear the shock in his tone. I feel his reach up to my back and slowly do the zipper up. I could feel his soft fingertips on my back, brushing on my skin as he continues to pull the zipper up the back of the dress. A couple seconds later he lowers his hands, signalling that he had finished doing up all the zipper and I step a little away from him and turned to face Evie. "So, do you have to do my makeup or anything?" She smiles and nods "My make up crew will be in here in a second to do your makeup and hair and ect." I speak back to her in a soft voice. "Okay."

Evie walks over and gently places my hand on my back and starts leading me to a nearby chair while Felix watches on. "Just sit down here till they come." She says in a sweet tone and I sit down on the chair, making myself as comfortable as possible.  A couple moments later her crew comes in and brings a whole stack of makeup and hair products with them and sits them in front of me. God this was gonna take a while .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 857