Chapter 3 - Babysitter

That night, I sat at the table eating dinner while talking to jisung who was sitting across from me. "Why didn't you tell me that felix was not just gonna be my boss, but a babysitter?" I placed my fork down and leaned back in my chair, I had a little bit of annoyance in my voice but it was no surprise to my brother. "Because I knew you would fight against the idea, so I thought if it would be better if i asked him, then get him to tell you what was happening." He grabs his fork and knife and chews a piece of steak. There are then a couple knocks on the door, it must be Felix.

"You answer it, i'm not answering it." I say keeping my arms crossed and glaring at Jisung from across the table, he gives me a pissed off look in return. Jisung sighs and gets up and walks over to the door and opens it all the way. Felix was standing behind the door with a couple suitcases and was wearing a bagging jumper and trackies. How could he look so hot wearing just bagging clothes? His hair was a bit ruffled, probably because of the heavy wind outside.

"Come on in." Jisung says and stands to the side of the door letting Felix in. Felix walks in dragging his suitcases along the floor behind him like a child would do. "I'm not the one who needs babysitting hear.." I whisper to myself giggling slightly.

"Y/N go show him his room." My brother galres down at me making me jump up from my seat to help felix. "Ok, fine.." I mumble and motion felix to follow me to his room. "So you're not going to ask if you can help carrying my suitcases?" Felix says still standing near the front door with his hands on his hips. What a child. 

"Are you a child or something? Carry your own suitcases." I huff and start walking back upstairs. "Young lady, you will not speak to me like that!" His deep voice was coming back again. "Now ask me properly this time." I roll my eyes and sigh. "Do you need help carrying your suitcases?" I sounded pretty annoyed. "That's better." He does a fake smile and hands me his biggest suitcase. "Seriously! The biggest one out of all of them!" I sigh and grab the bag annoyed and start heaving it up the stairs, while Felix follows behind me, chuckling to himself while carrying the other bags. 

We reach the top of the stairs and I open the first door to the right and walk inside. There was a big queen bed on the right side of the room and on the left side there was a gaming console and tv. There was a door at the end of the bedroom that led to a toilet and shower. "This is the bedroom you're staying in, anything else?" I placed the suitcase I was carrying in front of the bed, glancing around the room myself.

"No I'm all good.." His voice was a little husky as he spoke to me, I notice him move slightly to block the door, almost like he doesn't want me to leave. "Uhmm can I go now?" I raise my eyebrow as he leans against the door slightly before walking towards me and he grabs my chin gently in his right hand looking deep into my eyes, making me freeze fully in place. "Uhh what are you doing?" My arms fall to my side and I make a move to lean back away from him.

He studies my face for a little longer before letting go of my chin and stepping away and he motions for me to leave. I walked straight out of the bedroom, confused and a little shocked at what he just did, what just happened? My mind races with thoughts as I head back to the kitchen and sit back down in front of jisung.

Jisung had finished his dinner and was scrolling on his phone. "So did you show him his room?" He looks up at me as I take a mouthful of the now, cold steak. I shiver slightly in disgust.  "Well what do you think I did, ran around the hallway for a couple minutes?" I scoff slightly at the end of my sentence. He snickers at me and keeps scrolling on his phone, obviously distracted by something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 745