Chapter 20 - Passion (Evie's pov)

Mia had found out that I liked her brother, I tried to hide it but I know that I made it pretty obvious. suddenly two pairs of footsteps can be heard coming from upstairs and they echo down the stairs and two figures appear in the doorway.  My eyes immediately travel to jisung and we lock eyes together causing my cheeks to flush a light pink.

I hear Felix speak but my mind has been blocked out by the thought of Jisung. He was just so handsome and it felt like a 'Love at first sight' relationship. "Me and Felix are just ummm gonna go do something." I hear Mia speak, but I couldn't even look at her. Neither could Jisung. 

We just kept our eyes locked on each other as Felix and Mia headed up stairs. Jisung then breaks eye contact as he sits on the lounge were Mia was sitting before, across from me. "So Evie, where do you work?" HIs voice soothes my brain with his soft words. My heartbeat raises slightly. So many butterflies in my stomach.

"Well I work under Felix's company and I take all the photographs and everything so yeah... pretty boring not much really..." I felt a bit nervous being with Jisung by myself. Who knows what could happen in this situation. "That's not boring! That sounds cool, I'm just a boring barista..." He sighs slightly.

"Hey, that is cool! I used to be a barista in my early days. I actually found it quite fun" I plant a soft smile on my face and I see Jisung giving me one back in return. "I think my sister and Felix need to get together already." I laugh softly at his words. "They really do, they are made for each other!"

"Yeah, and we are made for each other too..." I hear jisung whisper quietly and my ears prick up slightly. "You really think so..?" Jisung looks up at me slightly "Yeah.. It's like love at first sight with you... I don't know why or how but I just have this deep sense of connection with you and i feel like my soul is pulling me closer to yours." Jisung words create a spiral in my head and I feel the butterflies awakening more. "I had the same feeling too..." I say in a slight whisper.

Jisung slowly gets up and makes his way over to me taking one step at a time. He kneels in front of me so he is down to my height of where I'm sitting. His hand reaches out and he places his index finger under my chin gently and starts bullying me forward slowly. Soon enough I find his lips touching mine and we start to make out on the lounge, losing each other in the deep sense of passion. I never realised Mia and Felix come down and see us, we were both just too lost in the passion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3 

Words: 493