Chapter 11 - New Friend

After what felt like forever, the photoshoot finished and I sat down back on a chair to the side of the room and watched Felix and Evie, flick through all the photos together. Evie then packs her camera away and pulls out the memory card and hands it to Felix and then she waves by to me and walks out, leaving me and Felix alone. Felix walks over and stands in front of me. "You can go get changed back into your clothes now, and Evie said that you can keep the dress."

I nod and walk back into the change rooms and get changed and then walk back out. "Is that all I have to do today?" I ask. I really didn't want to do more work today, Felix really gets on my nerves sometimes. "Yes that's it. I can either drop you home or you can get a taxi home?" Felix says in a soft tone."No i think i'll go find Evie again and ask her if we can go to lunch together so we can be friends." I wonder how Felix will react to this so i prepare for his sentence.

Surprisingly there is no anger to Felix's tone and he sounds calm and soft. I swear he would have to be on drugs to be this calm. "Yes you can go do that, I think she is in the room across the hallway and to the right. If not she would probably be in the bathroom." I nod "Well, bye." I walked straight out of the room, why did my brother have to leave FELIX to babysit me, why couldn't it be like one of his good friends? I walked in the direction Felix told me to go, and headed down the hallway and opened the door that was on the right. Evie was placing some of the makeup and hair things away in the cupboards that had been used on me earlier. 

"Hey Evie, I was wondering if we could go get some lunch together?" I smile at her. She looks up, a bit startled at my appearance. "Sure, I was actually thinking about going to get some lunch at, Lotteria, down the road." She smiles back. "So when will we go there?" I asked softly, just making sure that she did have time to go to lunch with me and she wasn't busy. "I'll be packed up in 20 minutes so you can just look around the building while you wait if you like." She says while continuing to pack the makeup and hair things away. I smile and nod and walk back out of the room and start walking around the hallways, looking at all the dresses that some of the famous models have worn here.

Around 25 minutes later Evie comes back out and smiles "Sorry i took a while, but i'm ready now." We walk out to her car and get in and she drives off out of the driveway that leads to the modelling building and heads down the road to Lotteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3 

Words: 514