Chapter 22 - Lilly

It has now been four years since we got together. Jisung and Evie were getting married in a couple weeks, yes their relationship survived. Me and Felix were closer than ever these days. At the moment I was preparing to go out to dinner with him tonight.

"Babe, are you ready yet?" Felix walks in, wearing a black suit and a tie. "Yeah I'm ready." I was wearing a simple but pretty dress, not too over the top. "Woah you look like you're already going to Evie and Jisungs wedding. What's with the occasion?" I say with a giggle. I see Felix's face soften into a smile and he grabs my hand and leads me down stairs. "Don't worry about that right now let's just go." He says glancing back at me.

About 20 minutes later Felix and I arrived at a little corner restaurant to eat. We both walk in and sit down at a booth in the corner of the dinning table. We soon order and start eating while talking and chatting about different things that enter our heads.

Soon Felix perks up "Mia, you know how much I love you right?" He sits his fork and knife down and grabs onto my hand and holds them in his while stroking the back of my palm with his thumb.

I nod slowly and move my gaze to his eyes. "Yes I do and I love you just as much." I smile softly. I watch as Felix stands up next to me and continues to hold my hands gently. I see his chest raise indicating that he was taking in a big breath. I then notice that all the chatter in the room has quieted down and everyone was watching us both.

I also saw that Jisung and Evie were sitting on a table across from ours with a smile on their face while watching us. They had planned something that I didn't know and I was about to find out. Felix's hands lower from mine and I see him slowly get down onto one knee. My hands fly up to my mouth as I gasp at his movement. Happy tears filling my eyes.

"Mia, I love you so much, more than I can show or say. I want to be more than just the old boyfriend and girlfriend, I want to be husband and wife.. With a family too.." Everyone in the room gives a slight chuckle. I watch as Felix pulls out a ring box and opens it revealing the prettiest ring that I have ever seen in my entire life.

He looks up at me slowly and says the words that I have always wanted to hear. "Mia, my beautiful girl, will you marry me?" Before he can say anything else I jump into his arms hugging him tightly. "Yes!" I say with joyful tears spilling from my eyes in sobs. He hugs me back tightly and grabs onto my left hand gently and slips the ring onto my ring finger and kisses me passionately.

Three years later~ 

This is where the story ends, Me and Felix happily living together, with two sons and pets. Nothing has ever changed between us, and nothing will. He loves me and I love him. He will still miss her tho, I know deep down that his heart aches for her to come back and I know I want her to come back as well. I know that we have to move on and I know that we will.

Thank You for giving me him.

Thank you for everything.

I'll miss you... Lilly 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story right to the finish, this is my first ever story I have actually written so I hope you enjoyed it! I was so dumb editing this on a school night, I started at 9pm and its now past 11pm so this took over 2 hours to edit. I have made two new stories that I have started posting so I hope you check those too and I love u all!! #lovestay! 

Words: 672

ALSO ALSO ALSO, TELL ME IF YOU WANT LIEK A CHAPTER ABOUT WHEN THERE OLDER BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET SO <<3333