Chapter 10 - Model test

After 30 minutes my hair and makeup had been done professionally. I looked in the mirror that was sitting on the table and met Felix's gaze. I turn around on my chair to face him and I give him a soft smile. "Does this look good?" I want to be entirely sure if he liked the look or not. He nods slightly "Yeah it's probably one of the best looks yet. You really suit being a model." I keep the soft smile on my face and nod. Evie's crew finishes the finishing touches on my hair and then walks out of the room.

"So are you mentally prepared to do this photoshoot now?" Evie's voice can be heard from behind me. I turn around to face her and felix, who are standing next to each other." Yeah I think I am." I comprehend the idea but agree to it. I stand up and head over to a little area that had been designed to do the photoshoot.

The modelling background:

Evie motions me to stand over in front of it, so that's what I do

Evie motions me to stand over in front of it, so that's what I do. "Ok just do any poses you feel like would look good and i'll just take the photos." Evie grabs out a bag and pulls out a CANON branded camera. She pulls out a tripod with it and sits it a little in front of me. I start doing some poses as she snaps away at her camera and half way through the photo shoot I decide to take a glance over at Felix who was sitting in the chair I was in before.

His eyes were fully on me, and I could tell he was pretty mesmerised by my beauty. His eyes trail up my body to meet mine and I quickly look away and back at the camera that Evie has. I could feel his eyes on me for the rest of the photo shoot and I didnt ever glance back at him, it made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 356