Chapter 14 -Dreamer

I decided to take a shower. As I usually lock the door, tonight I forgot. I step into the shower, the warm water enveloping me in a warm hug. I feel the water beads dropping off my shoulder, but then the door opens making the calmness decrease a little. "Mia, I'm so sorry." I slowly opened the shower curtain, making sure to cover my body. 'Why are you sorry?' I ask. Felix opens the door more slightly, and starts to step inside. I'm tired of the foreplay, I just want this now.

He steps inside fully, the steam covering his body. I open the shower curtain, letting him see my body. When Felix starts to look away, I feel ashamed. However, he starts to lift his shirt over his head, his abs lined and glistening from the steam. He undresses fully and steps into the shower with me. We go closer together, I touch his muscles on his arm lightly, he touches my waist pulling me in closer. We finally kiss, getting closer together, his tongue down my throat.

...

I wake with a gasp. And sit up on my bed, breathing heavily. I look around my room and see Felix at the doorway and my eyes widen. "What are you doing here?" I wrapped myself in my blanket trying to hide the clothes I was wearing, which was a bra and shorts. "Well I thought i heard a loud bang come from in here so I thought u must have bumped something over on accident." He sounded a bit hesitant when he went to speak. "Oh sorry I must have bumped something when I was sleeping." I say trying to get him out of my room.

"Oh ok, I was just making sure that it wasn't something serious." he says softly and the room falls silent. "Did you have a nightmare, Mia? You look very sweaty." he asks softly "Yeah I did, I'm fine though, it was just a little dream." God when will he get out of my room?! This is my private space! He nods and then leans on the door for a couple minutes, just, staring at me, before turning around and walking away.

Jesus, what was that dream I just had? That was so strange, but I know that I am 100% sure that I don't like him. I repeat the last sentence over, and over again, in my head. I couldn't fall in love with my boss and also my brother's, best friend. No, I will never, EVER, fall in love with Lee Felix ever in my life. Not once, not ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 436