Chapter 7 - Hidden Message

That afternoon, I sat in my bed, watching the Tv that sits up on my cupboard in front of my bed, not wanting to think about what had happened that morning. I hear the front door open, it's around 6 at night, It was probably Felix getting back from work. I couldn't be bothered to go down and make dinner so I just kept watching the TV, not thinking much about anything else.

Footsteps echo up the hall and I know Felix is coming, the door soon opens a couple seconds later and Felix is standing there in his work clothes drenched because of the rain outside. "I brought pasta for us to eat, its downstairs." He mumbles in a low tone. "Oh, uhm, thanks" I smile awkwardly and turn back to watch the TV again. He turns around and goes to walk out, but he doesn't get far enough to speak again. "Can I please have my phone back?" I ask him in a soft, but, awkward tone, the atmosphere had changed from everything that had happened in the morning hours. He grabs it out of his pocket and chucks it next to me on the bed and walks back down the hall again and I quickly grab it and open it up.

"Finally..." I whisper to myself and go through my snapchat and look at all the snaps, and chats I have left on delivered. Then I go to all the messages that people have sent me, that I haven't been able to read, and I notice some texts that I have sent to jacob, that I do not remember sending. 

What the hell, I didn't send this?! "FELIX!" I yelled angrily, he just had to go through my phone didn't he?! Does he know anything about PRIVACY! I hear Felix walking up the steps calmly and walking over to my room and opening the door and standing in the doorway. "Yes?" He said calmly. So he was really gonna stand there and pretend that nothing happened?! Really?! "Felix you know what you did, don't play dumb with me." I say trying to remain calm but it wasn't really working. "And what exactly did I do?" He says in a confused fake tone while raising an eyebrow. Fake ass man. I turn my phone around so it faces him with the screen of texts he sent to Jacob. "Can you explain this then Felix?" I raise an eyebrow still holding the phone up so he can read the texts he sent.

He reads the texts for a couple seconds then looks up at me. "Even if I did it, who cares?" He says a little smirk plays on his lips. "I care because it's MY privacy!" My tone raises in anger. "Also, why exactly do you need to know if he is my boyfriend or not, you don't need to know that." His face drops a bit and he doesn't respond. "Felix, I asked you a question and now answer it!" I was now yelling across the room at him, my temper could not be controlled. "Because he just doesn't seem like he would be a good boyfriend to you, that's all." He says in a soft tone, his smirk is no longer there, it was now hidden by a smile.  "Hmph... ok, but still u dont need to know if he is my boyfriend or not, just stay out of my privacy please." My temper calmed down a little bit. "I will but I will not stay out of your privacy forever." He then turned around and walked out shutting the door behind him.

What the hell did he mean by, 'I won't stay out of your privacy forever'? In the back of my mind I knew what he said wasn't true, there was something off, he doesn't even know Jacob so how would he know if he would be a good Boyfriend or not? My eyes focus back on the TV and i completely leave my thoughts behind and continue to watch the characters moving across the screen like there was no tomorrow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3 

Words: 709