Chapter 6 - An Unexpected Kiss

When we get home Felix cooks some popcorn while I sit in the lounge and choose a movie. I decided to put on 'All of us are dead' since I have been wanting to watch it forever but I have never had time to watch it. Felix comes over and sits on the other side of the lounge with a big bowl of popcorn. "This isn't too scary, is it?" I ask him, making sure he wasn't still in his child stages. "Nah, i have been wanting to watch it for a while." He says softly before shoving some popcorn into his mouth and looking back at the tv. "Oh, same." Is my only response. 

He nods in response and we sit and watch the movie in silence not talking, we just eat the popcorn and lollies that we had found in the cupboard. We don't speak or do anything till the fourth episode finishes "You still have my phone, right?" I look over at him and see he has his eyes glued to the TV. "Yeah, why?" He looks at me, cutting his eye contact with the TV, his eyes change from calmness to a little bit of annoyance.  "Well can I have it back?" I really just wanted my phone back, my phone was full of private stuff I didn't want him to see.

"You don't need your phone." He looks back at the TV quite annoyed. "Yes I do, so can I please have it back?" I'm getting quite annoyed at him now, why couldn't he just give me back my phone? "No Y/N, you don't need it." He starts to have an angry tone to his voice, becoming deeper, not in a good way though. "Just give it back!" There were now words being flown across the room at each other. "NO, NO MEANS NO!" He yells into my face and grabs my thigh and squeezes it pretty hard. I wince a little, he was grabbing it too hard.

 "Please stop squeezing my leg..." My voice was strained a little as I winced again. "No, what if I don't want to?" He says in an aggressive tone that causes me to blush a little. "Oh, is the cute girl getting flustered?" A smirk smothers across his face as I continue to blush harder "Stop." I mumble.

"No, You can't tell me what to do, I'm your boss and babysitter, do you want to get fired?" He leans his face closer to mine. Why did he have to be so controlling? "No.." I shake my head a little. "Well don't tell me what to do." His face is so close to mine now it's inches away.

 I stare into his eyes as he stares back, i'm nervous because i don't know what was going to happen He rested his other hand on my thigh as he stared into my eyes, I could feel my face getting more hotter and getting more flustered. I feel his breathing on my face, his lips are so close to mine, I don't know how to feel about this, I didn't know if I wanted this to happen or not. He then smashes his lips into mine and starts kissing me deeply. I fall into his kiss and start to kiss him back just as deeply, I don't know why I did, but I didn't know what else to do. His hand tightens on my thighs and his breathing gets heavier as he kisses me.

 My breathing becomes just as heavy as his as we both deepen the kiss more He runs his hands down to my shirt and tugs at it a little, he wants me to take off my shirt. I lean away from his kiss and quickly take my shirt off so now I'm just wearing a sports bra underneath. He leans back in and kisses me deeply again and his hands explore around my chest and waist. His tongue meets mine and our tongues dance together in each other's mouth. He pulls away suddenly from me and looks away. "Put your shirt back on." His deep voice was fading and I couldn't read what his expression was.

"What?" I am confused as to why his mood changed. The atmosphere around us suddenly changed as well. "I told you to put your shirt back on." His tone starts to rise and I slide my shirt back on over my chest. I watched him grab the remote that he had sat on the coffee table in front of us and switch it off. "I Need to get to work. Also i'll let you have today off even though it's your first day." He looks at me for a couple seconds then grabs his keys and wallet and walks out the front door.

How can he just act like nothing just happened? How could he just leave me here, sitting, wondering why he told me to put my shirt on, after HE just kissed me? I decided to all go take a shower, I really didn't want to think about what just happened at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3

Words: 855