Chapter 4 - Rules

The next morning Jisung woke me up very early in the morning, around 4ish. He was already dressed and ready and had his suitcases packed in front of the front door. I roll over and get up and get dressed in some casual clothes and head downstairs and find jisung scrolling on his phone sitting in the lounge room and Felix sitting at the kitchen table, eating toast for breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and make myself some avocado on toast and sit down in front of Felix and start eating quietly, like I was trying not to disturb the songs the birds were singing outside.

"Good morning." Felix's voice was a low voice. His voice was very deep and hoarse this morning, showing more of his aussie accent. "Good morning." I take a bite of my toast and take out my phone and see some messages from my friends so I quickly reply to them. "Can you put the phone down? No phones should be at the kitchen table when eating." He glares at me from across the table motioning for me to put my phone down. He sounded like an old angry granny that hated when people weren't social butterflies. "But I always go on my phone when i'm eating." I say blankly and keep texting my friends not looking up at him once.

He gets up and leans over and snatches the phone out of my hand and sits back down and places it in his pocket. "Hey! Give it back!" I get up and walk over to him and start trying to reach into his pocket and get my phone back. "No, you won't be having your phone at the kitchen table while I look after you". He leans back a little my hand can't make it to his pocket "But it's my phone! Give it back!" I lean over him trying to reach his pocket, he holds my arm tightly, he is very strong and it's hard to fight against him.

"No! Mia, go sit back down!" He yells at me aggressively."Not until I get my phone back!" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out my phone and holds it up high over the ground. "If you don't go sit back down, i'll drop your phone so it breaks, and then you won't have one at all." His tone rises, louder and louder, every time he speaks. "FINE!" I yell and stomp back over to my side of the table and slump back on my chair with my arms crossed. "Good girl." He says with a smirk. "Don't call me that" I say angrily. Jisung emerges from the lounge room "So u guys are ready to drop me off?" I nod slightly still fuming with anger. "Yeah we are." I say in a bit of an annoyed tone and glare back at Felix. "Well then, lets go before I miss my flight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3 

Words: 491