Chapter 18 - Secret

The next morning I woke up to the sound of groaning and look over at the floor to see that Felix had woken up. "How's your head you idiot." I look down at him from the bed and he looks up at me with fuzzy eyes.

"Not too good..." His voice is now the deepest I have ever heard, and crocky. He then leans over and I notice that he is about to vomit. I quickly stood up and ran downstairs to grab a bucket and run backup and place it next to him just in time to catch the sickness.

I stroke his hair gently trying to calm him down a bit and I feel his temperature, a fever. I run back down stairs and grab a cloth and wet it in the sink with cold water. I then ran back up the stairs and kneel down beside him and gently put the compress on his forehead, trying to get his fever to come down.

"I'm not letting u drink for the next week until my brother comes home, got it?" I say while gently stroking his hair. He nods slightly, "Okay..." he mumbles in his deep voice. I just sit there silently while stroking his hair gently. The room was completely silent except for both of us breathing.

After a while of just sitting beside him and stroking his hair, I hear him speak up "Y/n, I have been needing to tell you something for a while now." I look down at him and my hand slowly stops stroking his hair. Before he opens his mouth to speak again the front door opens, once again, then my brother appears standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking really tired.

"Jeez, are you okay? Also why are you back so early?" I asked confused but also with a hint of worry in my voice. Felix was also looking down the staircase at him as well. "Well long story short, I caught Rose cheating so I decided to come home instead of having to stay there with her or myself." Me and Felix's jaws drop. Rose really had the courage to go cheat on my brother with someone else? Ew.

"Well that was a good decision." I mutter and look down at felix. My brother walks off to his room, I'm guessing he will crash because of how tired he is. "So what were you gonna say?" I asked Felix, looking down at his face, that it was pale because of all the drinking. "Nothing." He mumbles and closes his eyes.

I stood up and walked downstairs, I should let him rest because at the moment, he was really not well. There is only one other thing that roams my mind, what was Felix gonna say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading <3 

Words: 464