Untitled Part 6.

Flashback.

Alex, Swampy and Mika were looking for a house to live in.

Apartment seemed nice but not big enough for them.

They found a rented town house- they were able to decorate it as along as they don't destroy anything or cause any damage.

The owner was able to give them a discount because Swampy once helped them fix something during high school during the summer as a summer job and did such a good job also Swampy's aunt knew one of the people who rents here who was able to put in a good word for the trouple.

They decided that each of them would get to decorate a room in the house.

Living room- Mika.

Upstairs bathroom- Alex.

Downstairs bathroom- Swampy.

Kitchen- Swampy since they love cooking.

Basement bathroom- Mika.

Hallway and office room-Alex.

Basement and bedroom was a group thing.

Finding stuff to put in it was a different story.

Mika's brother lives in the area and could help if they need to carry anything.

Alex does have a car that large enough for stuff but not a bed.

Sidewalk furniture, garage sales, thrift shops was where they got a lot of stuff also using stuff they already had that could be used for the house.

They walked into the thrift shop.

They got a cart and basket

Swampy went to find anything for the kitchen- mainly anything strawberry since they love strawberry also anything red.

Swampy found a  red kitchen aid mixing- they were eyeing it and so was some old couple who already had a mixing in the cart.

Swampy ran down there with their cart and grabbed it, sticking their tongue out.

"Victory is mine. "Said Swampy.

Those things usually cost like three hundred dollars- this cost like ten dollars.

It would match the kitchen theme- the colors would be red, white and pink with some green.

Meanwhile.

Alex went to look for anything to put in the bathroom and found a painting of a cat that would be perfect.

Alex got it and put in the cart.

Meanwhile.

Mika found a lot of stuff for the living room.

He found chair and thought it was perfect and it could fit in Alex's car.

Also earlier this week they sold some stuff they didn't need to make money towards what they did need.

Swampy put all the stuff they got in their car.

Alex put all of the stuff he got in his car but also put some of the big stuff in his car.

Mika put a lot of the smaller stuff in their car.

They would be back together.

The kitchen has a stove and other stuff.

Swampy cleaned all of the kitchen stuff they got.

"You got a kitchen aide ."Said Alex.

"Yes a older couple who already had a mixer in their cart were eyeing but I ran to get it it's perfect and matches the idea I have. "Said Swampy.

Swampy saw the chair that Mika got.

"It's a dark green color, I was thinking a cream and green living room. "Said Mika.

"I like it. "Said Swampy.

"It's perfect. "Said Alex.

Alex showed the art he picked up.

"The upstairs bathroom could be light blue and cream comfortable. "Said Alex.

"Nice. "Said Swampy.

"Nice. " Said Mika.

Swampy showed something for the downstairs bathroom.

"Light purple bathroom floral theme. "Said Swampy.

"Nice. "Said Mika.

"Good. 'Said Alex.

"Topical beachy basement bathroom ."Said Mika showing some stuff they got.

The bedroom would be of the three primary colors.

The bed was brought up and put the together.

A bed made for three people is unheard of.

They wanted to share a room.

It that wasn't possible they would of had their own rooms.

Alex's would of been punk theme, Swampy's would of been creative and Mika's would of been beachy.

They had two extra bedroom.

The basement was going to have a pull out couch for when they have guest over.

The next day they went to another thrift shop.

Swampy saw the same old couple from yesterday.

Swampy some some bowls and kitchen stuff that match the color scheme and theme.

The old man in the couple ran to go get them but Swampy ran and got them before he could.

That old man made a comment about why would a young person want this.

"I cook and bake a lot. "Said Swampy.

Once the trouple was done with their house it was perfect.

Swampy was able to get all the stuff they need for the kitchen from those two stores.

Swampy got there early and made that old couple mad anytime those two saw Swampy's red hoodie and green fluffy hair.

Swampy was refer to by the couple friends as Christmas kid because of the red hoodie and green hair.

End of flashback.