Untitled Part 7

Flashback.

Alex was moving out.

Some of his family thought it was a terrible idea but he and his parents told them off.

What really made them shut up was when his grandmother told them to shut hell up and leave her grandchild allowed.

Alex had to deal with everyone acting like he's not a adult because of his Autism.

When the trio's parents saw the town house after the three were done fixing it up.

Alex showed his parents all the room he decorated.

"I picked each color and picked a color that went with that color." Said Alex.

"You did a good job and everything looks leveled. "Said Mr. Byun.

"I used a rule and Mika helped me with the math. "Said Alex.

Mika did the same with his own parents.

"Good ."Said Mrs. Ortega.

Mika is genderless but sometimes their family uses either feminine or masculine words for him since Spanish doesn't have any gender neutral words

Mika usually will say "No Soy una ninã o un ninõ". which is "I'm not a girl or a boy"

in tagalong or Filipino language Mika will say "Ako ay hindi binary."

Meanwhile.

Swampy showed their dads the rooms they decorated.

"How did you get a Kitchen Aid mixer. "Said Ken.

"Thrift shop I went to two of them and saw the same old white couple at both and made them mad at me every time I got something they wanted and they called me Christmas kid and kitchen kid because of it. "Said Swampy.

"Well one of first parts of bargain hunting is beware of old people. "Said Mitchell.

"I know. "Said Swampy.

Swampy's parents use to go to thrift shops a lot when they first moved in together and they love a good bargain but if they were any race this wouldn't change.

The couple have four kids and Swampy is their youngest.

Swampy full name is Swampy Loki Pham.

Loki because their parents are comic book nerds.

Swampy because they are scientist also when Swampy was born it was a very swampy like day in the summer.

The surrogate his parents used for all of their kids was friend of the parents- a lesbian woman who never wanted kids and who's parents had a fit about it.

Swampy's parents are scientist while Alex's mom is a college teacher and his dad works in a office.

Mika's dad works at a place fixing up cars while his mother works at a art teacher and a cheerleading coach.

Mika's dad is Filipino and their mom is Latino.

 a few months later and their new friends saw the house.

Swampy was born in California but moved when he was six.

None of the trio are from NY.

Swampy was born in California, Mika's from Florida and Alex was born in New Jersey but none of them have a accent. 

Most of Swampy and Denver's family moved from California to New York.

End of flashback.