Untitled Part 41

A year pass and Mika was pregnant.

The trio didn't want to deal with the that's not your child since it's not blood related to you.

Something someone tried to say to Swampy's parents when Swampy was a kid lucky- Swampy is blood related to their dads.

Mika was helping Asher with a work related project.

They also need someone to test out their game so they asked Cece to help.

She just had a baby last year and had a lot of free time when she was on maternity leave before her kid was born so she got better at video games.

She's a gamer in her own right.

She had her daughter with her.

Natasha Deana Varma Anant  

It was the weekend, the three adults were at Asher's house.

Tasha was with Decan's parents.

Meanwhile Hudson and Nevada were in the other room playing.

"The game look good you did a good job. "Said Cece.

Cece mentioned running into Cat.

"Alex and Swampy still hate her, she did call me a hateful thing . "Said Mika.

(I changed the dead name stuff to her saying something mean to him based on their culture.)

"She now looks different from then, her half of her head is shaven, she married to a woman and has two kids, her son was on a field trip at the aquarium I work at. "Said Cece.

Cece works at the same place that Sydney works at.

"I still won't forgive her for what she said about my parents. "Said Ash.

"I only forgave her because she reached out to me and changed but I still won't hang out with her, she was never my friend in the first place. "Said Mika.