Untitled Part 18

That whole thing was a nightmare.

"I'm going to go make dinner. "Said Swampy.

"What are you making. " Said Mika.

"French Onion Soup with garlic bread. "Said Swampy.

"That's sounds like your ideal meal. "Said Alex.

"Smelly Bread. "Said Nevada.

"Yes smelly bread. " Said Swampy.

Swampy had a bunch of appointments tomorrow at the shop they works at.

Swampy went to the kitchen to make stuff.

Swampy was going to go to another thrift shop because they were trying to find some more stuff for the kitchen.

Swampy's favorite kitchen appliance is their Kitchen Aide stand mixer because those usually cost a lot but they got it for cheap.

They had to out run a old couple to get it and used the skills they learned in track to run as fast as they could.

Anytime Swampy goes to a local thrift shop for kitchen stuff they ended running into that old couple.

All Swampy knows about them is that the husband name is Bill.

All the couple knows about Swampy is that they're Asian, wears a red hoodie and has curly green hair also they once heard someone say they're in the kitchen section.

a lot of the shops decided to put stuff in sections to make it easy.

Anyway.

"Soup is done and so is the bread. "Said Swampy.