Untitled Part 23.

A few months later.

(this chapter will be sad but no one dies.)

Swampy and Alex were both in Sky and Moth's wedding.

Swampy phone rang when they were trying on wedding outfits.

"Hey dad. "Said Swampy.

Then Swampy heard the trembling sound of Mitchell's voice and was worried.

"What's wrong ."Said Swampy.

"You dad was in a car accident. "Said Mitchell.

Swampy almost dropped their phone.

"He's in the hospital now. "Said Mitchell.

Swampy texted Alex and Mika to informed them.

Swampy went to go talk to their friends.

"My dad called to say that my papa was in a car accident."

Everyone went to go hug Swampy and tell them that they are sorry this happened.

When Swampy arrived there they saw their siblings.

Swampy has two sisters and a brother.

Swampy is also the younger.

They sat there and hugged.

Swampy also saw some of their aunts and uncles there.

Also Ken's parents, Swampy's grandparents were there.

Swampy saw Evie and Denver there since Ken is the brother of Nick who's the father of Denver and Evie.

Mitchell walked out of the room and told everyone what the doctor said before going back in the room to be with his husband, he looked so upset and everyone kept trying to comfort him before he went into the room.

Swampy sat down when Alex and Mika arrived there.

Those two hugged their partner.

"Nevada is with my parents I told them what happened. "Said Mika.

Flashback.

"I don't want you dating a guy. "Said Mr. Pham.

"It's my life. "Said Mitchell.

"You are a disappointment to this family. "Said Mrs. Pham.

Mitchell was seventeen at the time when his parents found out he was gay.

They kicked him out and he moved in with one of his older sisters.

Then four years after college he and Ken got married.

They had their oldest daughter Vanessa.

A friend of theirs volunteer to be their surrogate anytime they planned on having a kid.

Venetia was this woman who's family went to the same church as Mitchell's parents.

She's a lesbian who never plans on being a parent which makes her parents mad.

She said if she was to ever have a kid of her own they kid would be adopted- she ended up never having any kids which angered her parents deeply because they wanted her to marry a guy and have babies, the guy they wanted her to marry was Mitchell.

Well they never got their wish as Venetia is a lesbian and Mitchell is gay.

After Vanessa was born, two years later Jett was born then a year after that Maya was born.

Then two years later on a swampy hot California day in July.

Swampy Loki Pham was born, Swampy was the name chosen because of how unnaturally swampy it was that day.

For as along as Swampy could talk, Swampy let it be known that they weren't a boy.

People would blame Ken and Mitch saying that it's their fault or that they were forcing their "son" to be trans or that guys like them should never have kids.

Swampy's parents never influenced them- Swampy made this choice on their own.

Swampy grew up around a lot of straight people because of their parents' job.

Ken is a biologist and Mitch is a marine biologist.

Swampy grew up to love science and comic books because of their parents.

Swampy did get picked on but Swampy wasn't a kid who allowed others to push them around.

The fatherless jokes happened a lot but Swampy respond was always "I have two dads."

The bullying kind of stopped when some kid saw Ken and was afraid that he would break their skull into pieces for bullying Swampy, it never happened but Swampy was glad that it stopped.

Swampy was proud of their parents so was Swampy's other siblings.

Also Swampy is close to their siblings.

End of flashback.

Ken ended up being okay.

He broke his leg and hurt his spine.

His spine wasn't broke but it hurt a lot.

He also got some bruises on his chest and cut his hand open.

No broken ribs or head trauma which was good

Swampy did go to help Mitch with Ken since Swampy lives the closest out of the couples four kids.

"Thanks for being there. "Said Vanessa.

"I wouldn't of missed this I also plan on helping. "Said Swampy.

"You have a lot on your plate with work and Nevada. "Said Jett.

'I know this but I live the closest also one of my partners is a nurse and so are two of my friends. "Said Swampy.

"Thanks. "Said Maya.

Swampy is the youngest of the four kids.

They all grew up together because Vanessa is four years older than Swampy.

The older three are protective of their little sibling.

Vanessa kind of threaten to beat a kid up for causing Swampy to have a nose bleed when they were younger.

Swampy is a beautician which is completely different than their siblings' jobs.

Vanessa is a Physicist and she's straight.

Jett is a History teacher at a college, he's gay.

Maya owns a book store and has a degree in English Lit - she's a lesbian

Despite all of this Ken and Mitch will always brag about all of their kids.

When people find out that Swampy works as a hairdresser they will ask Ken and Mitch what they think about it or feel about it, expecting them to say something negative about it.

Their respond is always "We're so proud of them."

Anytime they mention to someone about what Swampy does for a living someone will try to brag about what their kid does for a living thinking that they one upped them.

"We're proud of our kid. "