Untitled Part 14

Mika was doing some school work from home.

Swampy was out getting some stuff for the nursery after class.

Alex had class but was going to help with the nursery.

Mika's parents came over to visit yesterday to check on their child.

Mika is now two month pregnant showing.

When Swampy came home.

They wouldn't let Mika in the nursery because its a surprise.

Swampy had some of two of their friends with them to help carry stuff.

Swampy might be five ft nine but they are strong.

Also Swampy grew a inch-now they are five ft ten.

Alex came home to help.

Mika was sleeping in the bedroom.

During the third month.

The nursery was done and Mika wanted to see it.

"It's perfect. "Said Mika.

They wanted it to perfect- they have a few months to go but starting early was good.

Once they have the baby shower it will be perfect.

Finding out they were having a girl.

"Well unless they change their mind. "Said Alex.

"We can raise them gender neutral while also referring to them by their prefer pronouns and gender. "Said Mika.

They did hear comments and crap.

Someone said this goes against science and Swampy respond was "Well my parents are scientists and they are fine with it, they can't wait. "

Someone said this went against nature.

"Humans are the only creatures with the concept of homophobic . "Said Swampy.

Swampy grew up reading books about animals and science because of Swampy's dad valued learning and science but they didn't value human experiments where the person doesn't have a choice in the matter.

Swampy's dads hates World war one and two Axel power crap because one they are scientist but more importantly in this they are two gay men and they are two men who's adult child is with someone who has Autism also they have Jewish friends.

There's a chance that their future grandchild might have Autism and they won't bit their tongue when it comes to calling people out.