Untitled Part 44

A year later.

Mika was out with some coworkers at a Latino festival like town fair

These coworkers were also Latino.

Mika doesn't really have any Latino's friends most of their friends are Asian or African American.

It was nice to be around other Latinos since Mika is half Latino.

His mother is Mexican and of Indigenous descent but their family doesn't know the name of the tribe the family comes from.

Mika's mother name is Emelina Ortega but her maiden name is Emelina Yadira Regina Vidal.

Mika is close to both side of their family.

Mika's never been single out by either grandparents.

Mika wanted to go to this because he doesn't have anyone in his friend group who they can relate to when it comes to the Mexican food he ate growing up same with being Filipino  

Only four of their friends are Southeast Asian those friends are Cece, Denver, Evie and Bong but also Swampy is Vietnamese but it's still not the same.

(Evie is friends with them after one getting with Mara and two her friends no longer wanting to be friends with her since she's bisexual and a lot of her former friends say they support her but then got with guys who say the most hateful crap about lgbtqia people, black women etc despite some of those friends being black themselves.) 

The fair was fun.

Mika doesn't really do much stuff by themselves without their friends or partners because Mika doesn't have any friends who are Latino or Filipino.

They have only one friend who works at their job.

Mika has mad more friends at work that he can relate to .