A Coincidence |2

You: omg HEY DARIA!!
Daria: u are in a good mood ahahah WHATS UPP
You: well yk the band u like yess
Daria: OMG YESSS???
You: I think they are great I really like it!!
Daria: OMG GIRL WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!
You: huh?? wdym??
Daria: I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO GERMANY TO SEE TOKIOHOTEL EEEEK AND I WAS GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER FRIEND BUT MAYBE U WANNA COME???
You: OH YEAH THAT SOUNDS COOL, i could take a break from this shithole anyways.
Daria: GREATT WELL WE WILL GO TO THE AIRPORT AT THE 27TH OR SMTHH WHERE SHOULD WE MEET UP???
You: MAYBE JUST OUR USUAL PLACE? i will steal some money from my dad haha.. lets hope he didnt spend it on more daily fucking drinking! what a bastard.
Daria: AHA frfr.
You: Well thank you for introducing me I appreciate it!!
Daria: NPP IM SOSOSOSOS GLAD!!!
You: Im gonna pack some clothes, how lomg are we staying there??
Daria: 3 months!!
You: 3 MONTHS?! holy shit. Whatever its not like my dad will even notice im gone its finee
Daria: damnn.. OH BTW im going shopping at the mall with my friends wanna come???
You: idkk i dont feel like it...
Daria: ughh ofc classic kristina always just at home in her room never going anywhere!! i dont know how i would survive personally..
You: ahah i just cope ig XD
Daria: well i gtg get ready, cya!!!
You: byebyeee :))

(Your Mind: I am so lucky omg!!! I might aswell do some research on Tokiohotel before going to this concert just so I can be prepared..)

An abrupt sound came from the living room and I jumped. My heart started pounding in my chest as I slowly tried to walk to the hallway to get to the stairs.
But-
"KRISTINA!! COME MAKE ME A SANDWICH IM HUNGRY!!! *hic* HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!!"
I sighed and trembled slightly as I braced myself to face my moron of a dad. I stared at the wooden floor as I dragged my feet across, to eventually come across the cascade of glass on the living room floor. I heard my dads stumbling and unstable movement and he tried to lift himself from the sofa. Lucky for me, he had no chance. I walked to the kitchen and my heart dropped; remembering there wasn't even any food in the house. I'm fucked. I stood in the kitchen as I heard the yelling of my dad get louder. I can hear him getting impatient and it sent shivers down my spine. My heart felt like it was going to fall out of my chest, starting to remember the last times he got to the point where he didn't want to wait longer. I still wonder to myself why I am still living in this house, why I'm still living at all?.. I took a glance towards the window in the kitchen. It was wide open inviting flies, spiders and all sorts of insects into our home. I looked back to the living room and saw that my dad was distracted. I checked for the coast to be clear before crossing the living room to run upstairs and get my phone. I ran on the tips of my toes to avoid getting any attention. As I was crossing the hallway I accidentally stepped onto a creaky floorboard. I froze. To my bad luck, my dad immediately lifted his head up to become in eye contact with me. I broke it as fast as I could and ran as fast as I could into my room and locking it.
"WHERE IS MY SANDWICH KRISTINA??! I HAVEN'T GOT ALL FUCKING DAY!.. *hic* IM HUNGRY GET BACK DOWN HERE RIGHT *hic* ...NOW!!"
Little teardrops started submerging from my eyes, I hurriedly called Daria.
Daria: "Heyy!! you good kristina??"
You: "shh.. kristina.. I-.. I-... I need somewhere to stay.. please... just for a.. bit", I said sniffling slightly
Daria: "Is it your dad again??.. I'm so sorry.. Of course come quick."
You: "I love you, I will try be there soon"
Daria: "love you too, stay safe girl"
*hang up*

"KRISTINA COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW ARE YOU BLOODY DEAF??!!"

I look around my room and take a random bag and chuck clothes and makeup into it. I sweat as I hurriedly look for an escape route. My window! Although my room was on the second floor, there is a slanted roof I can slide down to get onto the street. I run over to the window and grab some money that was left near the window sill. All of a sudden I heard a loud band which caused me to turn around.. There was a fist through my door. I turned pale and fiddled with the window lock to open it. My hands were sweaty and I was struggling but it ended up opening. I grabbed myself and launched myself out of the window, onto the roof. I slid down and ran as fast as I could, away from the very house I was raised in. But I was glad. I just wish I didn't have to always rely on it.