Go! |10

The entrance to the large concert hall towered over us, the shadow cast, swallowing thousands of people along with it. Daria went close to me and yelled something through my ears

"Hold onto me tightly! I know how we can tackle this crowd and get to the front! Just follow my lead" She snickers, grabbing me by the hand and nudges past multiple people.

We ran through the rabid crowd until we came to a stop. This huge man stood in the way and just wouldn't budge. I sighed, guess we wont be in the front? What a big deal. I looked over to Daria and see a smirk creeping up on her face, she gave me a look, signalling for me to come closer to her.

"Trust me on this, and don't let go!" She yells.

"What are you-" I try to say until she nudges me and starts creating an expression.

Daria coughs slightly and begins to mimic herself being sick. I stare looking at her worryingly but she shot me a smile assuring me she was just playing along. Almost immediately, people exchanged disgusted, horrified faces and created us a path right to the front! Well that certainly worked... I would've easily been fooled myself. Maybe Daria wasn't as dumb as I thought she was, but whatever! We are right at the front!

"Wow Daria, how did you know of what to do to get to the front like that? I didn't know you had it in you" I laugh.

"Hey! Are you calling me dumb?~" She bantered sarcastically, "I have been to so many concerts, I have my ways."

We both giggle and look at the ticket taker, we hand our tickets and run straight to the front. I have never been able to afford things like going to concerts or VIP parties; so this was a brand new experience for me. I was pumped. The only downside of getting to the front is needing to wait for all the other people to come inside the massive concert hall. This meant the show was slightly delayed, but luckily I was patient. On the other hand Daria was not. I can see her wobbling around and clearly not very good at waiting. I decide to try talk to her to kill some time.

"So you know when the concert will start?" I ask curiously, letting out a wheeze whilst looking at Daria's stressed expression.

"Ugh... I don't know, besides I'm not very good at waiting..." She replies, sounding a bit pissed.

"Oh I can tell... I can tell..." I tut sarcastically, "Wait is it starting now?"

Suddenly the lights turn off and everyone goes quiet.
Out of nowhere, A spotlight shines onto a familiar person. People start to scream, some cheer. I turn to see Daria yell so loudly I thought my eardrums were going to explode.

"WHO IS THAT?..." I try to shout so Daria can hear me.

"IT'S BILL KAULITZ!! I LOVE YOU BILL" She said with a burgeoning excitement.

The band starts playing the song "Monsoon" and I immediately recognise it. The guitarist, Tom Kaulitz started to strum on his guitar and the bassist, Georg Listing played along. The drummer, Gustav Schaefer joined in as the tune was steady and playing. Bill starts to sing, and I can hear the crowd going wild; I found myself singing along. The moment was so mesmerising as Bill Kaulitz looked into the crowds eyes through the tv screens scattered across the hall. As I sung along I looked towards the guitarist, Tom Kaulitz and I had to admit... He was pretty cute. No wonder Daria likes this band. The lights were flashing and the smoke effect blew through the stage and sweeper down onto the crowds ground. The band members all looked so dedicated to their music. I can see the radiant blue lights reflecting off Bill's sparkling shirt, Beside him were the other 3 observing their instruments with concentration until I looked back to Tom, who was already staring at me. Instead of breaking the eye contact he smiled and continued playing his guitar. I can feel myself turning red as I immediately look away. I look next to me to see Daria observing Bill with love in her eyes. Shit... Her hair glistened softly along with her eyes. I loved seeing her happy; her in general. But... Ugh... I didn't know who to keep my eyes on... It was so confusing. I turn back to look at the bands performance when I hear the final chorus coming up. I loved the chorus of Monsoon and sung my heart out with the crowd.

Suddenly, the lights went darker and Bill Kaulitz sung quieter, when out of nowhere... Rain starts pouring down. The lights flash and the band put in so much passion as the rain falls on them. My eyes light up, I definitely did not expect this. In the moment I look up to Tom and admire his long dreads and him playing his guitar in such dedication. I have never seen anything like this. I watch as Gustav plays his drums dramatically as the rain pours over him; but he takes no notice. Georg plays the bass swiftly and Bill sings angelically, yet with a burning passion. The crowd went wild and as Bill was ending his song Tom strums his last note and everything goes quiet as the band stands there soaking in water.

The crowd cheers and gives a standing ovation, Me and Daria joining in. I had no words. I was stunned at this, I stood there dumbfounded and was just clapping. I look over to Daria to see her yelling and screaming, I had a terrible urge to kiss her. But I can't. However I decided to admire this moment instead. I go hug Daria instead. I embrace my arms and hug her, continuously thanking her for this experience.

"Daria... That was awesome...! I can't believe I missed out on this all my life. This is what I was truly missing. I love you!" I scream

"Oh Kris! I love you too!" She yells back hugging me tight.

I look over to see Tom smile at me as he packs his guitar and follow on behind his band members. Everything felt so unreal, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But it hurt, clearly this is very real. We got ready to exit and I almost fainted seeing the line. I look over to Daria to see her smirk at me whilst forming an expression on her face. I laugh at her and we get ready to run back to the hotel and further enjoy our holiday in Germany.