Set... |9

1st November 2007.

Once again the sound of a deafening alarm woke me up; again. I was getting used to alarms by now so they didn't startle me as much. I slowly opened my eyes and put my arms up in the air to stretch. I turn over to see Daria still asleep. Does this girl ever wake up to any sort of alarm? I nudge her slightly and she shoots her body up, sitting upright on the bed almost immediately.

"Woah... didn't mean to startle you my bad!!" I wheeze slightly.

"It's fine! But I was so excited I barely got any sleep, we need to go down to the hotel cafe to get me some coffee, otherwise I'm gonna faint by the time we get to the concert!" She says, clearly still half asleep.

I shrug and roll my eyes, putting on my outfit that I placed on-top of my suitcase. I looked in the mirror and almost couldn't recognise myself; I was glad. I turned around to see Daria staring at me with awe.

"Oh... My... GOD!! KRISTINA!! You look so pretty! I have no words!" Daria remarked, clearly astounded by my sudden style change, "I have never seen you dress like this, but this really suits you!"

I blush slightly, "Thanks... To be honest, it's really not as bad as I thought it would be."

"I will get changed too! Maybe I can do your makeup too? Or am I pushing it...?" She murmurs, awaiting my response, hoping for me to say yes.

I sigh and reluctantly agree.

Once Daria finished changing she came over with her massive make-up bag. I gulped, I never wore any sort of makeup before... I don't know if it will make me look better or worse.

Daria finishes with some eyeliner and then highlighter. She made me face the mirror and I was taken aback. I looked stunning. I looked just like Daria... I couldn't recognise myself at all anymore. It's like I was transformed into a completely different person. The makeup Daria put on me was a trashy 2000s look that was really trending, I saw models with this look; I was never expecting me to ever look like this. The black complimented my dark brunette hair and the highlighter acted like a contour on my nose. I looked flawless. I turn to look at Daria who was as surprised as me.

"Wow girl! This look really suits you!! What do you think" She screams slightly in excitement.

"Wow... I look like a model..." I say, admiring my new look.

"Oh fuck yeah you do! Yes!" Daria claps enthusiastically, "Now let's do our hair and get me my coffee!"

She pulls out a straightener and straightens her hair, which doesn't take long because her hair is already relatively naturally straight. She hands me the straightener, but then looks at me and smiles before taking the straightener back.

"How come I never noticed that you naturally have perfect, long, straight hair?" She gasped, "You are such a lucky girl."

We laugh and exchange a couple of jokes whilst catching the elevator to go down the ground floor to get the coffee for Daria. We finally get to the cafe and  order a coffee, meanwhile we sit at one of the small tables nearby the pickup unit for drinks. As we wait, Daria calls a taxi so we can get dropped off near the venue. By the time she finished calling, Her coffee was ready. When I went to pick it up, I saw the same tall familiar guy, in the kitchen of the cafe. I seriously have seen him from somewhere, but once again I'm cut off when I hear Daria call my name.

"Kris! Taxi is here bring my coffeeeee!~" She yells as she begins to walk out the entrance of the hotel.

How did it get here so fast? Whatever! I run over to Daria, trying to avoid spilling her boiling hot coffee. We walk over to the taxi and immediately get in.

I get in hesitantly. I don't know how to speak German and I'm 99% sure neither can Daria.

"You guys look English, where are we off too?" He says, luckily he seemed fluent in English.

I was relieved, "We are going to the Tokiohotel concert, we don't specifically know what location though..." I say slightly embarrassed.

"Oh yes! I know where, we will be there in roughly 10 minutes." He replies, starting to drive.

I stare out of the windows and admire Munich, Germany. Eventually we got to a huge building with thousands of people surrounding it. This was it. A live concert from such an amazing band. I was about to burst. We pay the taxi driver and get out, but how were we meant to get inside the colossal concert hall?