Talking About You |23

Daria's POV:

I lay on the bed listening to music with my headphones in my ears. I was waiting for a couple minutes until Kristina fell asleep; which wasn't very long. I had arranged to meet Bill as soon as she did so... I had so much I had to get off my chest. Kristina's random outbursts and just acting completely off is really starting to take effect on me. It's like I have done or said something wrong, but that's the thing; I don't know what. I always get this question circulating in my head, it's like its getting bigger and bigger, to the point I will snap. Kristina is just overall irritating me; I admit it. I took her along with me to have a good time... But it seems like that's not good enough for her. I just wish she would stop acting like a complete bitch and stop constantly giving me some sort of silent treatment as soon as something doesn't go her way; it's selfish and toxic...

I sigh and take one last look at Kristina to confirm that she's sleeping; she was. I slowly and quietly slid off the bed, tiptoeing over to the door. I put on my shoes, got the key and slowly unlocked the door; trying my hardest to not make any sound. I walked out, closing the door and bracing myself. I took a deep breath in and out... I knocked gently at the band's door; and Bill answered.

"Hey Ria, come in!" He says cheerfully opening the door wider and leading me inside. The other 3 looked up from their occupation but immediately went back to it.

"Hey Bill..." I mumble, "...So where are we going to talk?"

Tom looks back up, "If you guys wanna talk about having kids, have that conversation else where..." He snickers as Georg bursts out laughing.

"Tom! I swear to god!" Bill screams, turning a bit red before turning back to me, "...We are going somewhere else for sure!"

We walk out out the room together and go down the long, red carpeted hallway. Thinking about Kristina just made me stress so much. The way she's changed... she's not like who she was before going here. I'm starting to think that bringing her along was just one big mistake.

We climb up the stairs to the roof of the hotel, the sun was going to be setting any moment... We sit down on a concrete block on the roof as we both stare and admire the beautiful sunset. I turn to Bill, ready to let it all out.

"Bill?..." I say softly, he turns his head.

"Hm?" He hums.

"I don't know what to do... You know... About Kristina. She's being a bitch for absolutely zero reason." I sigh, looking down at my shoes, "Something happened. She's acting different. She wasn't like this before we came here. I just... Don't understand."

Bill puts his arm around me and stares me right in the eyes, "People change... It's confusing." He mumbles, "...But it's strange that she changes as soon as she comes here..."

"Yeah... That's what I'm saying. I don't know if there's more to it or not."

Bill looks down at his shoes and then back at me, "Hold on... When did she start to act up like this?"

"...I don't know, maybe when we got caught... You know, in that bush." I blush immediately from embarrassment.

Bill looks at me wide eyed, "Wait... What if she..."

I immediately understood what he was trying to say, "...What she's... Jealous?" I gasped, realising it made sense, "...She probably loved you, and she's jealous that we..."

"...Oh..." Bill sighs, you can tell he felt extremely bad, "I wish I could make it better, but I love you too much..."

"I don't know it could mean multiple things, Kristina would be happy for me finally finding my love..." I mumble, "...Maybe I just spend too much time with you, and not her. But I don't know."

Bill looks sorrowful as he looks back at me, "...I'm sorry." He says, hugging me, "I'm so sorry if I did something to your guy's friendship, I didn't know."

My eyes tear up a little and I hug him back, "No... It's not your fault Bill. She's always been a little sensitive... I'm sure she will get over it soon... I hope..." I whisper unsurely, but I sure as hell wanted Kristina to go back to her normal self. Her new self is seriously so unlikable. I wish I could just see where I went wrong.

We finish hugging and I look at Bill one last time before getting up, "Do you think it will get better soon Bill?..." I mumble, my voice a bit shaky. He puts his arm around mine and smiles at me.

"I'm sure you guys will work it out. I hope you do... I will be here for you... But right now... I think she needs you." He whispers in my ear before giving me a kiss. We get up and proceed to leave the rooftop to go back to our rooms. My heart is filled with sympathy and I'm hoping I can fix this whole mess, somehow...